Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Listen, I know some powerscalers here can sometimes be problematic especially when it gets personal. I can't stand personal insults so thats where I draw my line. But, I'll be 100% honest. I only visit threads like this because of the hilarity and low effort baiting and trolling that opposing fandoms exchange. And from most of the posts here, thats what most are here for (at least the ones whose post) And, powerscaling is impossible simply as a result of the medium. The problems are usually always solved by beating someones ass. One Piece explores other themes that you can talk about but, as a battle shounen, it will generally attract people who are into these types of discussion.

I don't know what to say because I don't think my presence or words is evidently detrimental to the enjoyment of someone else and I don't think these powerscalers think so either. And honestly, most of these guys know each other in other websites and actually talk to one another outside the forums even the ones in opposing fandom.
No, I also don’t think you’re one of the main offenders, so it’s not your place to defend the kind of behavior you don’t display. I’m all for letting people enjoy things, but when it comes at the direct expense of others - and it often does - it’s not all right in my book. Even if they’re more cordial outside of this place, I’m only here and I only see them being shitty.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
In the official spoilers there is nothing about Robin and Jinbei sending BM outside, so why BM haters are talking shit already?
Man, go outside and do some sport and release all that energy in something useful, not hating a fictional character on a forum, what a bunch of morons lmao.
5ch/japan spoilers (1st time leaked the spoilers) put that line. but redon/talk op doesnt put that.
so im not sure

If it was in my power, I would enjoy BM in character ranking to be first, just to piss off the author. You just make jokes, we make jokes too(Oda is a luffy fangay so he loves seeing him in spotlight).
trying to spit on the sky won't do any favor to you....besides, whenever Luffy confronts BigMom it was Luffy who was always getting L/embarassement/clowned whatever you call it from WCI to upto now but whenever BigMom faces weaker SH, Oda clowning her very hard....

Oda being Luffy fangay is very funny seeing Luffy did nothing noteworthy except for chapter 949 it in the whole Wano arc...

Get with it:

- Marco/Pero vs. King (for now)
- Kid/Killer vs. Queen (for now)
- The SHP (plus Carrot/Yamato?) vs. Big Mom in an Oars/Pacifista style fight (for now, no need for her to actually fall)

How insane would that be?

Get with it:

- Marco/Pero vs. King (for now)
- Kid/Killer vs. Queen (for now)
- The SHP (plus Carrot/Yamato?) vs. Big Mom in an Oars/Pacifista style fight (for now, no need for her to actually fall)

How insane would that be?
King and Queen could just stand by if BM tell them so

it could be SHs vs BM but it end quickly , then pero and Marco come to save them

Still it says something about Oda and the real (or lack of) importance of power scaling in One Piece that he can clown and nerf the strongest characters of his manga like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.