Jinbe : Blocked Big Mom's Napoleon named attack and pushed her

Wano
Usopp and Chopper fired canon balls on her
Franky literally crashed on BM's face with his motorcycle

Jinbe and Robin push BM away

so only Zoro has to something yet

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Then call them out by names. I want to know who are these people that are so bad in real life in your view.

I want to see how many people you can mention here that are bad in real life. If you can't, then don't call out real people.

Nobody here is a saint. But even the worst powerscaler aren't what you claim them to be. I ignore about 30 people here, but can only make judgement about their handle here, not their real lives. You don't know them to be able to do that.

I remember Chris Mic banned me in OJ saying that I am a horrible person and someday I should try to be a good person. For what? Because I protested their indiscriminate banning of Zoro fans. He did an unforgivable thing, not only he grouped me as a bad person even though I did nothing wrong, he questioned my personality.

That is just wrong. Very very wrong.
Who the hell said anything about real life?? You think I give a shit about what Shishio, HA001, Chrono, and kurwa are like outside of this place?? This is the only arena in which I’ll ever even passingly know any of them, and I don’t like what I’ve seen. I know for a fact they all feel the same way about me, but they also likely don’t care about me personally. This argument you’re pushing makes no sense; I’m sure they’re all right as human beings in general, but we’re talking about their behavior and constant arguing on a manga forum. Stop making this about other bullshit.

Also, I never knew Chris Mic or most of the OJ drama, so please miss me with that as well. You’re arguing with and for something else, that’s all I can tell based on what you’re saying here...I’m just a proxy for the people you’re really mad at; bring it up with them, not me.

Everything I’ve said has been how those people and others of their ilk act here. Bringing up real life is a fruitless conversation.

Still we don't know what X-Drake is gonna do...So, I'm kind of sure that Marines will come to Wano....Hope Oda makes Big Mom confront them and show her true strength.....The way she is being meme'ed is kinda becoming a joke smh.....

M

MD Zolo

Who the hell said anything about real life?? You think I give a shit about what Shishio, HA001, Chrono, and kurwa are like outside of this place?? This is the only arena in which I’ll ever even passingly know any of them, and I don’t like what I’ve seen. I know for a fact they all feel the same way about me, but they also likely don’t care about me personally. This argument you’re pushing makes no sense; I’m sure they’re all right as human beings in general, but we’re talking about their behavior and constant arguing on a manga forum. Stop making this about other bullshit.

Also, I never knew Chris Mic or most of the OJ drama, so please miss me with that as well. You’re arguing with and for something else, that’s all I can tell based on what you’re saying here...I’m just a proxy for the people you’re really mad at; bring it up with them, not me.

Everything I’ve said has been how those people and others of their ilk act here. Bringing up real life is a fruitless conversation.
You are the one who said that most people here are socially awkward in real life and they come here to vent.

You are bringing our real lives here. That is my point. DO NOT do that.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You are the one who said that most people here are socially awkward in real life and they come here to vent.

You are bringing our real lives here. That is my point. DO NOT do that.
If you don’t think real life influences the way everyone acts here, you’re not paying enough attention. I’d like to drop this now, neither of us are gonna get anything out of keeping the discussion going.

Status
Not open for further replies.