Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

If you don’t think real life influences the way everyone acts here, you’re not paying enough attention. I’d like to drop this now, neither of us are gonna get anything out of keeping the discussion going.
I won't drop it unless you acknowledge that you didn't do the right thing by calling out people's real lives.

You said that you don't care their real lives in the previous post, now you say this. You are not making sense.

You are a good user, but you did a very wrong thing here. Am I a user that can ignore the pettiness of the fandom wars, or is Chrono or HA001? No, we are not. But you don't know what we are in real lives. STOP bringing it up.

So
WCI
Brook : Wounded her homies and speedblitzed BM, trolled her many times
Nami : Electrocuted Big Mom using her own homie
Chopper : Blocked Big Mom
Luffy and Sanji : Blocked Big Mom attacking with Prometheus
Jinbe : Blocked Big Mom's Napoleon named attack and pushed her

Wano
Usopp and Chopper fired canon balls on her
Franky literally crashed on BM's face with his motorcycle

Jinbe and Robin push BM away

so only Zoro has to something yet
Slay her head and get rid of her annoying ass

I'll worship Zoro if he just killed that annoying bitch which is only taking extra space in this manga

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I won't drop it unless you acknowledge that you didn't do the right thing by calling out people's real lives.

You said that you don't care their real lives in the previous post, now you say this. You are not making sense.

You are a good user, but you did a very wrong thing here. Am I a user that can ignore the pettiness of the fandom wars, or is Chrono or HA001? No, we are not. But you don't know what we are in real lives. STOP bringing it up.
Then you can keep going, but I see no need to apologize for anything I’ve said, and it sure seems like the people I’ve talked about - which does not include you despite our current discussion - aren’t sorry for their own actions.

M

MD Zolo

Then you can keep going, but I see no need to apologize for anything I’ve said, and it sure seems like the people I’ve talked about - which does not include you despite our current discussion - aren’t sorry for their own actions.
And why should they? They are not attacking you. They so far have ignored you. They have the common sense to know how they should behave around different people. They are keeping their fight among themselves. They always do that, at least try to, unless provoked.

You were very wrong to bring their real lives to it. If you can't see that, then you have no right to call anybody out.

Status
Not open for further replies.