Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

If Sanji himself says it that he is okay due to the RS, then it means that Sanji himself knew that King would hurt him badly otherwise. Similar to how Sanji commented on the RS during his show against Page1.

If it was said by someone else or if the provider interpreted it, then the info has less value. But if Sanji doesn't say anything, I'd say that is a win for Sanji fans.

Last edited by a moderator:
No! They do suck. It is no longer subjective. Compared to Doffy or Crocodile or Enel, these guys are just not up-to-par. No matter how strong they may be compared to Doffy or Crocodile, they haven't got that villain magic in them.

When I am comparing people like Doffy or Crocodile with Yonkous, you know I don't give a damn about the power-levels. Yonkous aren't great villains, plain and simple.
So you like badass cool edgy type of villain I see...i know your point is but they are not acting like doffy and croco doesnt make they suck and this arc still not reach climate you will see their badass and cool when the alliance fight them tho...

J

Jo_Ndule

so in wci katakuri no diffed ichiji in his rs but king couldn’t do damage to sanji in his rs assuming king>=katakuri

that’s proves that sanji didn’t get hurt just because of the raid suit it’s just the rs only added to his monstrous durability and strength

checkmate sanji haters
Nope
The reason why Sanji survived is because of RS so you can't say his dura is above his siblings.
Sanji dura is below Ichiji Niji...
He doesn't have exoskeleton, also Sanji hasn't been shown covering his while in haki like Vergo.

And King isn't even near Kata. King is twice below Kata as pré fs Luffy was.

No! They do suck. It is no longer subjective. Compared to Doffy or Crocodile or Enel, these guys are just not up-to-par. No matter how strong they may be compared to Doffy or Crocodile, they haven't got that villain magic in them.

When I am comparing people like Doffy or Crocodile with Yonkous, you know I don't give a damn about the power-levels. Yonkous aren't great villains, plain and simple.
what do you think of enel, lucci, and magellan as villains?

If Sanji himself says it that he is okay due to the RS, then it means that Sanji himself knew that King would hurt him badly otherwise. Similar to how Sanji commented on the RS during his show against Page1.

If it was said by someone else or if the provider interpreted it, then the info has less value. But if Sanji doesn't say anything, I'd say that is a win for Danji fans.
After Wano he'll call Daddy to thank him lol
Post automatically merged:

what do you think of enel, lucci, and magellan as villains?
Magellan was a great villain

Why? All king did was fly him into the wall and Sanji is laying there and not getting back up to fight King... now ask yourself why isnt Sanji getting back up to fight King?
Full Zoan King attacked with his beak and assumed he'd trash Sanji with said move. If Sanji withstood this attack with minor injuries at worst, it still wouldn't look that well for King.

As I said, only IF the spoiler is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.