Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think that if Usopp used RS he would have survived this attack by King? It is obvious that Sanji's natural durability and strength is incredible, even Nami has already mentioned it, like it or not, Sanji is still a monster of the team. He has full credit for not taking much damage from this powerful and lethal attack by King

So you agree with me that Ichiji is not a neg diff material for Katakuri, is it?
How is it Sanji's natural durability if there is no hole in the Raid Suit?
Does Sanji's body make Raid Suit more durable?

Yeah Usopp would survive the attack if he wore raid suit.

Fixed. Thanks me later :cheers:
If we take away raid suit, then we should take away all Zoro's swords. Then it's not even close. Sanji would destroy Zoro.
Shanks was one shot by a fish while pocket knife Mihawk neg diffed Zoro.

Gap between pocket knife Mihawk and Shanks is huge
Of course you run to Shanks cause you have nothing to say about Sanji being far above Zoro :milaugh:
Mihawk ran away from Shanks twice now. Big fish in a baboon pond:kayneshrug:
Do u have panel for that :josad: also against doffy he was Ok:josad: i need sanji to fight Gifters he needs help against them what he will do without the suit that he hates against pleasure :josad:
You're crying inside I can tell. Sanji is also probably fighting King while Zoro is fighting Queen :smithnie:

Zoro without his swords would get beaten by Chopper

J

Jo_Ndule

Sanji without RS was already comparable to Ichiji, all RS did was to put a considerable gap between Sanji and his brothers.

And Katakuri never defeated Ichiji. Kata probably just used his intangibility to avoid Ichiji's explosive kamikaze attack, that doesn't tell us anything about how 1vs1 would be between them. But Kata has no attack power to neg diff him.
Nope, base Sanji is around Niji in speed and power
Sanji DJ /concassé attack only made dislocated Niji jaw while Niji attack made Sanji face look like a zombid.
Base Niji AP> Sanji
RS niji is even faster than base sanji, RS Sanji is equal to RS niji in speed at best
RS Ichiji is above both RS niji and base sanji

Lol Kata has enough power to no diff/low diff Ichiji.
Ichiji was bleeding and unconscious.
Since when do Vinsmokes get hurt by their own attacks lol even if he self exploded lol it's like saying Reiju will be hurt by poison or her own poison.

Why is it a big deal that Sanji receives no damage thanks to the suit? It's like saying Luffy would have been long dead without his fruit, or Zoro is useless without his swords.

Why can't Sanji have his own weapon or outside power? There is like 99% character in One Piece that uses outside power like Devil Fruit, Sword, Spear etc and I don't see people bitching about it but nooo Sanji can't have outside power? Jesus.

The Raid Suit is a part of Sanji's arsenal just like Zoro's swords to Zoro or Gomu Gomu no Mi to Luffy. It's so dumb to say "oh sanji only survived because of the suit".

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Nope, base Sanji is around Niji in speed and power
Sanji DJ /concassé attack only made dislocated Niji jaw while Niji attack made Sanji face look like a zombid.
Base Niji AP> Sanji
RS niji is even faster than base sanji, RS Sanji is equal to RS niji in speed at best
RS Ichiji is above both RS niji and base sanji

Lol Kata has enough power to no diff/low diff Ichiji.
Ichiji was bleeding and unconscious.
Since when do Vinsmokes get hurt by their own attacks lol even if he self exploded lol it's like saying Reiju will be hurt by poison or her own poison.
Kata didnt attack him. Ichiji blew up.

M

MD Zolo

Does anyone think that if Usopp used RS he would have survived this attack by King? It is obvious that Sanji's natural durability and strength is incredible, even Nami has already mentioned it, like it or not, Sanji is still a monster of the team. He has full credit for not taking much damage from this powerful and lethal attack by King

So you agree with me that Ichiji is not a neg diff material for Katakuri, is it?
Ussop can take more punishment than you give him credit for. Even if Ussop didn't have the RS, I would still bet on him to survive the attack.

The guy's durability is Fu*king unbelievable even by Luffy standard.

N

NeutralWatcher

Swords give Zoro more lethality+range. Zoro uses top grade swords so his lethality is stronger compared to normal swords.

Sanji uses RS and it gives durability+speed+invincibility (useless against good CoO users)

So Sanji uses RS is justified.

Sanji is the only crew without tool or df to become stronger.

Luffy: Df
Zoro: Top grade swords
Nami: Clima tact
Usopp: Sling shot
Chopper: RUmble Ball
Robin: Df
Franky: Cyborg technology
Brook: Df

Sanji only rely on his martial arts even before TS so Sanji nerfed himself pre TS.

Why is it a big deal that Sanji receives no damage thanks to the suit? It's like saying Luffy would have been long dead without his fruit, or Zoro is useless without his swords.

Why can't Sanji have his own weapon or outside power? There is like 99% character in One Piece that uses outside power like Devil Fruit, Sword, Spear etc but nooo Sanji can't have outside power? Jesus.

The Raid Suit is a part of Sanji's arsenal just like Zoro's swords to Zoro or Gomu Gomu no Mi to Luffy. It's so dumb to say "oh sanji only survived because of the suit".
From what I saw Sanji stans are the ones who have the biggest problem with the raid suit

So much for those Sanji vs King theories hahaha,

Sanji has Daddy to thank for that suit
People need to understand, The Raid Suit is Sanjis birth right. Once born a Vinsmoke you get the raid suit. And Only Sanji can wear it. The Suits armor is very impressive, but Judge knew the suit alone was not enough, thats why he had his children train vigorously. The Physical abilities of the user of the suit matter, thts been proven time and time again.

Status
Not open for further replies.