Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Well, assuming King is at least close to Marco and Beckmann, Katakuri looks far better than him from their showings so far.

Ofc it’s far too early to make judgment calls one way or the other, but this at least adds credence to the idea like I said lol.

This one is going over my head buddy lol. I can’t tell if you’re disagreeing with me or not.

S

Shuyaku

Sanji making calamities and Flyers look like scrubs

Wano is Sanji's arc,
He didn't faint nor lose his weapon
He didn't fail to accomplish his goals : saved Momo, saved Nami and Co.
He trashed P1, tanked attacks from King and p1

:milaugh:even if Sanji loses badly
He already saved Momo.

That's the biggest W beside beating Kaido and freeing Wano.
Momo is the future Shogun. Sanji saved him.
Let it go man, RS Sanji by himself gives Katakuri a better fight than the rest of vinsmokes combined

Again, how does that prove sanji was BAD in the air And speed by niji catching up with him? Saying sanji lacking in speed is completely ignoring the oven feat. Niji is way faster than anyone we seen in big moms entire crew whether you want to achnoledge the light speed thing or not.
Luffy expected damage from ulti the same way sanji expected damage from page1 without the RS. Again how does that prove sanji lacked durability?
*Better Swords improve damage outpuT..just like RS
*better swords improve durability..just like RS
Etc...it’s a weapon just like zoro swords.
Sanji couldn't escape with his geppo cuz the rest of BMP have it too.

So something beyond geppo is needed which is provided by the RS.

Was oven flying?
We are talking bout aerial mobility(not speed on group or something).

Niji is way faster than anyone in BMP ?
BM catch him ...kata is faster ... Smoothie or Cracker probably.

"whether you want to achnoledge the light speed thing or not."
Welp if I do you gonna be mad lol Zoro evaded Kuma ligth Speed attacks pre TS .
Do you wanna go there ?lol

Better sword give better dmg if you Haki is Hugh enough to work with it otherwise it's useless.
Defense aspect is the same ,ones haki must be superior otherwise the sword breaks Mihawk says it.

RS dmg about increase due giving the user more speed quite simple.
The speed can't be adquired by the user alone so the RS is needed.

RS durability is not conditional dummy Swords need haki otherwise they break.

We knew his CoO is so broken that he can see the future but I still remember the first debates when people thought Katakuri would be some sort of sniper or something like that.

That was far from Katakuri's full power which he showed later on. Significantly hurting Bound Man, pummeling him like a fodder, easily kicking Snake Man's Jet Culverin away, dancing around Snake Man's fastest spamming attack and so on.

True, King is still very unknown in several aspects but we at least know that his fire is something special and that he carries a sword.
And we are yet to see his sword or fire do my point stands right?.

yes zoro was as strong as luffy even in the data book zoro and luffy had 6 strenght and lanji 5
kaku had 4 swordstyle and his head that increased his strenght alot
doriki just punching a dude :milaugh: didn t saw kaku using his sword or head
also giraffe>>>>wolf:steef::steef:
the carnivore shit means nothing chopper said they are just more agressive clown
Oda created a ranking system that put them in the same tier of power, your headcanons are ignoring that.
Yeah sure claws and teeth are inferior to having a bigger nose.
Chopper was shitting himself at the thought of a carnivorous zoan, having that extra bloodlust is a combat boost.

Status
Not open for further replies.