Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big mom couldn’t even catch the straw hats chasing them the whole arc.
Also to say the commanders are faster than niji is head canon.
You could make an arguement for kata though but he’s mainly shown reaction speed not running.

Reaction speed is different than running speed.
Also are you arguing that a no name sword is just as good as wado or Emma? All it takes is a little haki lmao?
Then why did Mihawk break all zoros swords except for wado back in Baratie?
BM catched niji that's factual theres a panel even.

Reaction speed works with one own mobile speed.

"Also are you arguing that a no name sword is just as good as wado or Emma.."
I never discounted the sword grade .

I said the sword needs Haki and mastery to be used at its fullest.

A no name knife was used by Zoro to break a whole use bruh.

J

Jo_Ndule

I think as for durability, all Raid Suits are the same. Additionally, each Raid Suit comes with specific powers. Niji has speed and electricity, Ichiji has his lightning beams, Sanji has invisibility.
I think RS only make niji go faster
He can use lightning without RS
Same with ichiji, Yonji, Reiju who can use their powers without RS.

RS has options and boosts what Vinsmokes can use already,
Sanji was meant to be stealth dude but he failed to be that, his RS still has the invisible thing tho. If Sanji développés his true powers, he would have been more skilled even with. RS

If zoro doesn’t block with his swords then he would have a hole in his chest. Most One piece characters don’t have durability just look a whitebeard random swords and bullets were going threw him.
Okay but Zoro has top tier armament Haki, unlike Sanji. He can use that to block it too.

Oda has conveniently made sure to have Zoro not use his CoA defense unlike Luffy because his CoA is too overpowered and he can not show a non top tier realistically breaking Zoro's CoA guard.

That is true
Tanking a YC1 lethal attack is something even the Sanji fanboys didn't dream of, and before that he succeeded in mission to rescue Momonusuke in between two Yonko commanders it's all crazy
yeah they can’t accept 5 minutes of spotlight for sanji just let people enjoy it

zoro will have his moments too he has odens sword the same sword that scarred kaido just wait for his moments

Status
Not open for further replies.