Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda would never embarrass Mihawk for anyone.
Last time Mihawk faced two of the most important straw hats, in Baratie, he embarrassed both.

In MF the worst thing Oda could do to Mihawk was have him clash with Vista for two seconds.

That's the difference between walking turds like Emperors and actual God Tiers characters like Mihawk.
Mihawk literally sends a slash from his Island and it kills all Yonkou and then goes to Raftel and cuts it in half
He faced them when they were fodder. This is post-skip SHs that are close to being a Yonko level crew. He absolutely would let Mihawk get humiliated don't play yourself.

Yeah
Zoro will not fight Kaido alongside Luffy
He will fight queen

This is the same stuff over and over again
Oda won't have a Strawhat fight alongside Luffy vs the Main villain.
Zoro will end up fighting Queen or King.

Only Luffy Law Kidd will end up there and lose.

The raid is failing anyway, especially if BMP show up to aid beast pirates
Clown show me the panel of gifter hitting Zoro, but there a panel of a commander hit him

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
It's not abioy her being clean or damaged

Nobody can erase these clownish moments

Linlin will forever be remembered for being clowned by Jinbei Franky Nami Robin.
Her top tier feats are overshadowed by these stupid writings from Oda.

Ever since Oda overdid himself by extending WCI after tea party
Linlin and One Piece has been subpar with only few exvting chapters once in a while

I miss pre ts villains and arcs where there was real tension

NW is a joke
Udon was a summer camp training
Onigashima is a gag war
The writing has declined overall yea. And yea, she is used as a gag way too often but that literally means nothing to her power level. She has some of the best feats in the series and if bias is too much for people to rate it objectively then theres nothing anyone can do about it. Every great feat he gives her especially when SH are around, will be followed by a gag moment. It is what it is.

I'm not happy that this is how people will remember her at least for now but it doesn't matter. Powerscalers are generally irrational and are naturally biased. If someone doesn't like a character, they can find any excuse to downplay that character. No matter what happens, shes still a beast and still monstrously powerful. No amount of PIS or gags can change that.

It is alright man, I know you've defended her thoroughly for a long time. If you're tired, then just take a break. I can uphold her wank by myself whenever Im actually serious about debating.

Now to wait the upcoming pages with fellas saying Zoro didn't mean Kaido but orochi.

:pepecorn:
He word for word said ill never forgive orochi and had beef with him tho, tho i never doubted he would help in the fight against kaido and atleast replicate oden's feat. Starting to warm up to the idea that he may kill a downed/half dead kaido tho. I see the hints but im still on the fence abou it because there are way more hints about luffy/kidd finishing the job.

Wow we have Franky badass moment this chapter!!!
Jinbe and Robin (finally) getting to shine is excellent but it is at the expense of BM ( Yonko smh)....
So Numbers were bought from Punk Hazard...If those children were left alone they would have become like the numbers.....Caeser Clown is absolute scum.....
Finally all SHs are reuniting!! Sanji is alright as expected! Now they are gonna face Queen, King and Calamities??
Finally I think Zoro and Sanji are gonna get their matchups....(Zoro and Sanji vs King and Queen)....Tag team match will be really good lol
Luffy may go up to face Kaido next chapter...He has to face Kaido when Minks are in their Sulong......

Status
Not open for further replies.