Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hope that the appointed new editor tells Oda about this disappointing treatment of Big Mom....If she is gonna be treated like this I don't know why she has come to Wano.....Did she come to Wano just for this New Onigashima project announcement?? If so it's really disappointing.....
Chill, Big Mom still took zero damage and that was a sneak attack. Let Robin do something glorious in battle for once

I'm not saying they don't want Sanji vs King, i'm saying they don't want to accept Zoro getting something better, most Sanji fans here are just going on about these two things: Zoro is not going after Kaido, he only gets Queen. And the Spread position for Sanji, thats all.
I would say only 2 or 3 and one of them is not even a Sanji fan.
And Sanji's position in the spread is pretty clear I suppose

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
A lot of times when I see someone asking the other user why they still like that character it's usually the obsessed power level wankers, some people here need to realize that not everyone here cares about power level and that we like certain characters for different reasons. I like Orochi despite the many haters and people who trash talk him, I also like Moria despite some people downplaying him and saying he was a terrible villain.

I find it rude and disrespectful when some people ask others way they still like that certain character that is being made fun of and looking like a joke, just because you don't like that character doesn't mean everyone will think the same. I still like Big Mom despite what Oda is doing to her, the only thing I hate is Big Mom being made into a joke but other than that I still like her character.
Since I like power scaling, I don't like these gags but I can separate it from my core reason as to why I like her so much. Zoro used to be my second favorite character and favorite SH until Post TS where I feel his core character has been done a disservice to the point where he lacks the depth he had in the pre-ts.

If Oda violates her motivations and character (which I hope he doesn't since he has done a lot to reinforce it many times) thats when I'll stop liking her.

The funny part is, a lot people here are not going against Sanji fighting King now, but the Sanji fans don't want that, if it means Zoro is going up. So basically no one is attacking Sanji at this point (besides the position on the spread, wich is just funny), just Sanji fans mad that Sanji got King, but Zoro might get something better.
As a Zoro fan I can confirm.

Sanji Vs King all the way. Go get him cook. :cheers::suresure:

Really hope that the appointed new editor tells Oda about this disappointing treatment of Big Mom....If she is gonna be treated like this I don't know why she has come to Wano.....Did she come to Wano just for this New Onigashima project announcement?? If so it's really disappointing.....
He hasn't better himself at using her since WCI arc this far.

I badly hope too that he brought her and Smoothie, Compote and the others with a real purpose and so we can really see their true powers later because the way he is using them right now is very cringeworthy.

Frankly it would only be against the marines and other antagonists that Big Mom and her crew could use their true power against without any plot handicap.

Status
Not open for further replies.