Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would honestly don't mind Sanji soloing King if its just Luffy + Zoro vs Kaido which is not far from a realistic match up.
As this chapter shows, Yonkou are weak as fuck anyways. Honestly won't surprise me if Oda has both Luffy and Zoro surpass Yonko after Wano and they still no where near Admirals and Mihawk.

Can you imagine Kizaru getting rag dolled by Robin lmao?
How you got yonko are weak as fuck still amazes me...the mihawk you put there only scales to shank amd then we don't even know who is stronger...you're talking as if jinbei didn't block and attack from akainu or crocodile didn't cut akainu in half...but that doesn't mean they are weak..

Lol at luffy surpassing yonko, when he still has shanks and bb to fight...unless you expect him to stroll through a yonko territory and shot everybody

For christ sake even roger avoided bigmom, even though he was stronger, beating bigmom isn't easy like y'all think

Okay can we just stop analyzing pictures, dimensions, speech bubbles and just accept Straw hats have 4 stand out members now?

What if you guys' issue with Jinbei being up there with Luffy Zoro and Sanji?
You know he is a former warlord and has highest bounty after Luffy right?
i don’t think he will be as relevant after wano as he’s now we’ve seen this before with franky and robin before joining the sh and after joining

you have to keep in mind jinbe just joined so it wouldn’t make sense for oda to just draw him in the back

How you got yonko are weak as fuck still amazes me...the mihawk you put there only scales to shank amd then we don't even know who is stronger...you're talking as if jinbei didn't block and attack from akainu or crocodile didn't cut akainu in half...but that doesn't mean they are weak..

Lol at luffy surpassing yonko, when he still has shanks and bb to fight...unless you expect him to stroll through a yonko territory and shot everybody

For christ sake even roger avoided bigmom, even though he was stronger, beating bigmom isn't easy like y'all think
Prime Shanks with two arm was same level as Mihawk and capable to having legendary grand line shaking battles while when two yonkou seriously fight, they don't even shake up a country.

Shanks with one arm is a level beneath Mihawk as Mihawk told him to his face to which Shanks has no rebuttal.
Yonkou are not weak, they are very very strong, they are just nothing compared to God Tiers like Mihawk and Akainu

No, everything is skewed at an angle towards where Luffy is. He is closest to the readers, followed by Zoro and then Sanji.

They even get the bits of dialogue that follow the exact same sequence.

Can you guys really not see this ? It's funny to me :milaugh:
damage control all that is proving is that oda decided to put zoro in the center of the attention he could've changed it and especially the dialogue that came after emphasizing on the importance of zoros goal which is the same as luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.