Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One fight shows Sanji in holding his injury in shoulder
Other shows him chilling and smoking
Keep staying in denial
That's all what you guys are good in hahaha
Keeps in denial ? Dude i asked u to give me a panel for those injuries to know what are u talking about now u gave me Sanji touching his shoulder while momo is touching him but no reaction from sanji dude if u want to use panels at least bring one that can show some expressions pain / blood anyting if u gave me a panel where sanji is talking casually while momo near him touching him while here he can't even stand up properly and panting and not even talking properly while his face is fucked a lot than when doffy or drake injured him dude are u backing now or what ? Yesterday i said he is damaged and i think he is out for some time cuz King went to stop luffy but u said u are in denial now all the things happened and dude has a moderate injury if u want to compare injuries u can see the hit from drake sanji after that spoke properly and stood up like nothing happened he never even panted while here he is totally the inverse dude if u aren't going to honor the bet or u want to back down it's fine but don't play the winner play cuz what i said yesterday to u happened while u believed he is ok or undamaged LMAO

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

Translation
Robin : How was that?
Jinbe : that was a good move/attack (something like that).
Jinbe : but be careful, Big Mom will get back and she will be mad
Beast Pirates fooder : why Jinbei is here too !! is he a former shishibukai !!
Is he also is the captain of the Sun Pirates right?! What is he doing here!!

Franky : it's my fault !! Thank you, boss.
Jinbei : No problem
Franky : Well, it's counterattack time.
Franky : General Chopper can you hear me?
Ringing den den Mushi ringing den den Mushi
Chopper: Oi Usopp, hold it together. it's a call from Franky.
Usopp : Usopp here, what happen?
Frankie : are you guys okay?
Frankie: come on, we're gonna unite the tank and the bike. it's general Franky turn!!
Another new translation..

Keeps in denial ? Dude i asked u to give me a panel for those injuries to know what are u talking about now u gave me Sanji touching his shoulder while momo is touching him but no reaction from sanji dude if u want to use panels at least bring one that can show some expressions pain / blood anyting if u gave me a panel where sanji is talking casually while momo near him touching him while here he can't even stand up properly and panting and not even talking properly while his face is fucked a lot than when doffy or drake injured him dude are u backing now or what ? Yesterday i said he is damaged and i think he is out for some time cuz King went to stop luffy but u said u are in denial now all the things happened and dude has a moderate injury if u want to compare injuries u can see the hit from drake sanji after that spoke properly and stood up like nothing happened he never even panted while here he is totally the inverse dude if u aren't going to honor the bet or u want to back down it's fine but don't play the winner play cuz what i said yesterday to u happened while u believed he is ok or undamaged LMAO
Dude, Sanji "sighed" the same way Kaido "sighed" at Luffy Lmao
Can't stand properly Lmao
Are we seeing the same panels?

Anyone who isn't watching the Wano anime is missing out clearly lol.
Oda is lining them up and filling in his offpanel moments.
He has seen what Ufotable managed to do to KnY sales when the adaptation is on point.

Death to the ZKK fanboy theory after Luffy told them to watch his back and basically stay down here and fight in their own tier lol.
Sanji had to lose raid suit so he could stay slightly weaker than Zoro otherwise he'd be slightly stronger than him.

Great moments in this chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.