Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the users on AP are actually fine with Big Mom lol, unfortunately not everyone is going to be a well written character/villain like Doffy.
She had a great character and flashback, she had really great potential as villian.
She didn't be need to written as Doffy, but at least threat her little good/half as Doffy and we would be happy, but Oda do the totally opposite of this. We are now over 21years with One piece and Im not joking when I say that the most serious strong villian get threat far better then Big mom and i don't speak about powerlvl...

I think people need to be a bit more patient

We won't get the full idea of what oda trying to do now, the raid just started

I don't believe in the idea that Oda made BM a yonko and gave her huge panel time just to use her as a gag, there's so much build up for her fight against luffy and SHs as well

she's just a villain to all SHs, unlike other major villains who are only luffy opponents
She's Alvida, that's all there is to it LOL

In fact, Alvida/Buggy were more threatening to Luffy in Logue Town than her. Luffy needed the interference of a lightning strike to save his neck

It is kinda sad, aside the powerlvl discussion, as One piece fan seeing how Oda handle Big mom, it kinda hurt to see how bad it became for Big mom and the shitty plot around her and the Bmps crew, you can easily see that Oda was clearly Overwhelmed to handle Big mom and her crew.

I mean Smoothie with the ship and crew wait for 1week and going in the same day where the raid is to climp the waterfall and get again a trashed threatment by Marco similar as King did? He clearly hold them back from the war for the alliance to have it easier.
That is kinda a bad writing, he could find a other better way to explain why the Big mom pirates need a longtime to get in Onigashima.

And now the same with Big mom, the trashy Amnesie shit and how he hold her back with kinda nerfing her soo hard.
I really don't wish to a any fandom to get this threatment for their favourite character, at this point even Sanji portrayal in nw is better xD.

A Admiral fan, Shichibukai fan, Mihawk fandom, to a single fandom, you should really hope to don't the same threament as Big mom and her fandom because it is kinda hard. The memes and joke aside this is really a big problem for One piece,it kinda ruin everything what Oda build up all the years and this kinda make it sad.

To see how Fans get disappointed(Jo,Buusatan and many other as Dirtylarry) so much that they lose their interest for One Piece because of the shitty tension. I kinda know that Oda work very hard and he working over 20Years, but I get the feeling that Oda didn't do a oblige with creating Big mom.

And im sure the shitstorm will be very hard when the chapter come out on sunday, it was already big 2weeks ago, where even Rogersbase kinda get rage how Oda threat Big mom, if he see the current chapter, im sure he gonna flip out soo much of angry.

With kinda this writing Oda lose his lovely fans and that is the sad thing. I come to a point where I just think"Can't Big mom get killed soon? Why Oda even bring her in first place, why he even created such a character?" Just look how disappointed are Jo_Ndule and other fans, this is really sad.
is it hard to realize that big mom isnt written as the tyrant you think she is. shes an unstable child trapped in a gigantic body. if big mom has the cunning ness of doffy she wouldave killed the entire crew in the first 10 chapters of WCI.

with the way she is, she is bound to get into funny situations its just how it is. she may not be the most cunning person, but shes a yonkou and has strength to back that up.

until this point i have to see anything really hurt her. she is an unstoppable machine that is threatening when she needs to be. with the exception of the strawhats many people fear her and for good reason. if you look at what shes succeeded at with her empire its hard to believe why she isnt PK (thanks lola).

big mom isnt a written as a cunning level headed mastermind and she never will be

Oda will off-screen the scabbards and minks vs Kaido, wont he?
Nothing do with salt, it is kinda bad how Big mom get threat and you kinda know how bad Oda work on her when even Navy+Admiral fans agree in same point about her.

I make many points, you are free to argue against my points, would be better then just saying lol.:kayneshrug:
The damage she got soo far: 0

you people overreact too much.
:mihugh:

I predict the live action actually will feel more seinen-ish.

basically the comedic aspect in one piece is masively overlooked and underappreciated.... and there is 0% that the cartoonic comedy of this is going to be translated well to live action
It still could be comedic even if it's seinen. I just whish there was consequences in One Piece. Like you'll really die if you screwed up or stabbed in the heart if you don't have regeneration.

At this point it hasn't even have do with a fandom, right now almost everyone is agree here that Big mom get really threat bad, bad writing. Sanji wasn't even threat like this, why it is hard to expect a good writing character as Doffy was?
Dude Luffy never got best treatment after Katakuri fight...he was clowned again and again and again...and same goes for Bigmom...I never expected that someone below Katakuri level can give hard time for Luffy after Katakuri fight and enter Wano, from gifters to Kaido, everyone clowned Luffy and so far in the raid, Luffy never got any good portrayal against any character....Oda clowned both BigMom and Luffy in the whole wano arc..bit disappointment but it is what it is ...:kriwhat:

Dude Luffy never got best treatment after Katakuri fight...he was clowned again and again and again...and same goes for Bigmom...I never expected that someone below Katakuri level can give hard time for Luffy after Katakuri fight and enter Wano, from gifters to Kaido, everyone clowned Luffy and so far in the raid, Luffy never got any good portrayal against any character....Oda clowned both BigMom and Luffy in the whole wano arc..bit disappointment but it is what it is ...:kriwhat:
Yep ppl say antagonists get nerfed bc plot but Luffy got it pretty bad too. His display so far has been pretty bad

Oda will off-screen the scabbards and minks vs Kaido, wont he?

The damage she got soo far: 0

you people overreact too much.
:mihugh:
Not talking about damage or injuries something like that. It humiliation diffrent sentiment. We can see WB thrash Akainu and BB in the end Akainu and BB not taking any damage much. Is WB weaker than????

Sigh... Sometimes I wish One Piece was a seinen manga.
i'll drop it ASAP
One Piece as a seinen.:whitepress:

Don't get me wrong I love some seinen manga, but One Piece is one of those series that imo doesn't work as a seinen.

But then again seinen One Piece would show female characters like Robin naked.:blush:

However it could also show someone like Big Mom naked.:mihugh:

Kaido only has to float up in the sky and spam his breath of doom down on Onigashima and everyone will die except Big Mom. Then he can go to Marijoa and do the same, and he'll become the PK in no time att all.

It still could be comedic even if it's seinen. I just whish there was consequences in One Piece. Like you'll really die if you screwed up or stabbed in the heart if you don't have regeneration.
okay I guess say hi to ace for me
Imo Big Mom portrayal makes sense after seeing her flashback, she's a very innocent and unstable child with a overpowered body.
Yeah I know Oda did paint her as some mafia boss with huge intel during Zou and maybe that wasn't the most honest display. but after her FB we know Streusen played a huge part during the formation of her empire.
yes the intelegent part of her crew really comes from the kids and strussen

@playa4321
nah dont wanna, you can just look at my post:gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.