Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
By portrayal Zoro has always faced underlings for his serious fights.
By portrayal Zoro and Sanji fought equal enemies in Enes Lobby.
By portrayal Luffy solo'd the pacifista to show his growth while Zoro and Sanji shared one. (Yes they could do it to but this is portrayal of relative strength)
By portrayla Zoro and Sanji damaged a Kraken tentacle each while a nerfed underwater Luffy knocked it out.
By portrayal Zoro and Sanji blocked fishmen while Luffy fought final form Hody.
By portrayal Zoro fought Pica to avoid the pebble blocking his captains way.
By portrayal Zoro got knocked out after beating a nerfed subordinate of his captain's rival.

You have to go all the way back to Whiskey peak to argue that a non serious Luffy = a non serious Zoro, or rummage in a over 15 year old side book written before Enes Lobby to state that Luffy and Zoro both have maxed out strength in the scale (which does not mean they are equal just that the scale is not granular enough). Strange beliefs some people have.
Yeah so Zoro faces meme then
he always take on the second strongest
Sorry

Naaaaah
If that was true, Whitebeard vs Blackbeard would have hinted at Whitebeard knowing about that Devil Fruit or recognizing it belongs to his previous captain... And if you think Oda didn't prepare for that back in the day, you're wrong cause WB had a flashback in Marineford where it HINTED that he was WORKING under someone and he was not a captain by the fact someone was calling him "Newgate" and not "pops"

Xebec has his own powers, not the Yami Yami no mi... Otherwise, Oda would have made WB recognize that fruit or comment on it...

Also, Oda would NOT bring such a big threat only for him to be in the past only LMAO, that's not how shonen works, they always end up showing up...

Lastly, my idea in fitting BB into Xebec is that they both will form an ALLIANCE, while Shanks and Luffy will form an alliance, then we will have:

- SH + Red Hair vs BB + Xebec
Luffy + his idol vs BB + his idol

And I firmly believe that in that battle, both Luffy/BB will surpass both of their idol as them both being the last two standing
It can go that way. But there needs to be a passage of wills for Blackbeard. His ship name is also saber of Xebec. This isn’t an idol fight. One piece is about inherited will. Of Xebec is alive, then who’s Will is Blackbeard protecting? And my thing is the lurking legend refers to the Rocks Pirates. (1) connected to Whitebeard bc that was his crew (2) will be luffys greatest battle (3) includes Big Mom and Kaido (4) It was such a legendary battle that it had to be scrubbed out of history. WB May have known that fruit. And he makes an ominous remark about the wounds on shanks face, makes WB ache. Could be referring to Blackbeard and also the Rocks crew. Finally Xebec needed to chain down all those devil fruit users to obey him, especially since they all had CoC. So it was easy with the Yami Yami No Mi. Not to mention a crew of devil fruit users sinks in battle, that’s why there’s so few remnants

I can believe people think usopp brook franky doing more than sanji zoro luffy in this war

Sanji action save momo

While zoro and luffy defeated many headliner

While the other just make angry big mom

If the statement is the rest of the crew look so cool compare to sanji zoro luffy in this war i agree

I can believe people think usopp brook franky doing more than sanji zoro luffy in this war

Sanji action save momo

While zoro and luffy defeated many headliner

While the other just make angry big mom

If the statement is the rest of the crew look so cool compare to sanji zoro luffy in this war i agree
Sanji looked cool though saving Momo.

Lmao they're so salty and insecure about Zoro facing Kaido it's hilarious
I would love a "Luffy + Zoro vs Kaido" honestly
It's a better match than Zoro vs King, cause King suits Sanji or Marco way more
Zoro on the other hand, will have a challenge of becoming capable of hurting/slicing Kaido's skin... which oda can get its hype back by revealing that "Red Scabbard" did not injure him because of ryuu or Snatch, rather they hurt him because just lik BM dropped her guard with Mother Caramel, Kaido dropped his guard with by seeing Oden in them...

So, basically it can turn out to be really great dynamic for Zoro or Luffy... Also, Zoro cutting Boro Breathe (flames) is something Zoro fans have argued about with facing King... So Zoro is better off as a team against Kaido imo

I put him and Luffy as the BIGGEST TWO opponents for Kaido this arc, even more than Kidd or Law... Sidenote: I'm a Sanji fan LOL

Yeah so Zoro faces meme then
he always take on the second strongest
Sorry
If by always you mean like 60% of the time, sure.
But that is where there is a massive gap and a subordinate relationship or hierarchy

Facts:
  1. Big Mom is not Kaido's subordinate
  2. There is not a significant gap between Kaido and Big Mom's strength levels
  3. Big Mom is Luffy's goal, just as Kaido is Luffy's goal. They are Yonko that Luffy has directly said he will beat up and that he NEEDS to beat up to be pirate king.

I think i found out what happened to big mom and kaido , guess what they did experiment with big mom and kaido makes them kind huge and ugly - ugly part goes to big mom she was so beautiful in her prime days and now she looks like a ugly beast i think they did some test with her and failed thanks to kaido!:laughmoji::laughmoji:

I would love a "Luffy + Zoro vs Kaido" honestly
It's a better match than Zoro vs King, cause King suits Sanji or Marco way more
Zoro on the other hand, will have a challenge of becoming capable of hurting/slicing Kaido's skin... which oda can get its hype back by revealing that "Red Scabbard" did not injure him because of ryuu or Snatch, rather they hurt him because just lik BM dropped her guard with Mother Caramel, Kaido dropped his guard with by seeing Oden in them...

So, basically it can turn out to be really great dynamic for Zoro or Luffy... Also, Zoro cutting Boro Breathe (flames) is something Zoro fans have argued about with facing King... So Zoro is better off as a team against Kaido imo

I put him and Luffy as the BIGGEST TWO opponents for Kaido this arc, even more than Kidd or Law... Sidenote: I'm a Sanji fan LOL
Finally à good Sanji fan
Sanji gets King
While Luffy and Zoro faces Kaido
Everyone is happy
I mean Sanji will face à yc1 and some Sanji fans are still salty af, they should be happy

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I think i found out what happened to big mom and kaido , guess what they did experiment with big mom and kaido makes them kind huge and ugly - ugly part goes to big mom she was so beautiful in her prime days and now she looks like a ugly beast i think they did some test with her and failed thanks to kaido!:laughmoji::laughmoji:
she ate so much sweet + banging too much.

:few:

Just woke up to see people still getting triggered by Luffy and Zoro fighting Kaido.
( I was expecting less salt )

I'll remind people again how Luffy supposed rival fought Kaido with Killer and none of us get salty bout it.
:kayneshrug:

Luffy always succeeds where others failed kid and his first mate failed so it not surprising that Luffy and Zoro will succeed.
:zosleepy:

My spoilers always come true few chapters later:

last time I said Sanji will save Momo and fight King and it happened 1-2 chapters later
Now I predicted that Zolo will appear behind Queen
:kizabat::kizabat::kizabat::kizabat:
What do you predict for next chapter?

Status
Not open for further replies.