Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never would I've thought that Wano would turn out like that back in WCI.

The core character of this arc that received all the hype, respect and love from Oda is Oden. Everyone else is either in his shadow or fanboying over him, it's crazy.

I initially thought that this is Mihawk's hype arc

I think the best thing Oda can do for a 10th SH member is add one from the past:
- Bon Clay
or
- Vivi

They are the ONLY TWO, who can fit PERFECTLY in the crew... and they both ALREADY are well-established, with proper screentime, and Oda can easily for example create a scenario to add Vivi back to the group for example... specially with latest events regarding reverie/Alabasta...

Bon Clay as well can fit perfectly, the only problem with it is he has SAME VOICE ACTOR as Franky, so I don't believe Oda will pull that off... but he can fit perfectly as "manga only"

Jinbe joined the crew late, but the guy has been WELL-ESTABLISHED since pre-timeskip, went through HELL with Luffy... Joining the SH should be rewarding... Carrot doesn't deserve it with all respect, neither Yamato... Bon Clay in Impel Down? SH material, Vivi? SH material and was even invited and current circumstances CAN SUPPORT her joining with right scenario
Post automatically merged:

LMAO, and when it happens, they say: OMG, I did not see that coming, It's GODA... foreshadowing... blah blah blah... when it's right in front of them LMAO
Post automatically merged:

Yep, I know
As long we got three 'not that big' arcs, I can see new members like Carrot or Yamato (the character he keep add in last minutes) adapt to the crew. It's not that Oda can't handle too many characters, the problem is he is just keep adding new characters who has 0.00001% relation to the story thus he can't handle too (double) many characters. I think Wano is the last chance to add crew. He can give biggest crew celebration ever after Enies Lobby here.

The core character of this arc that received all the hype, respect and love from Oda is Oden. Everyone else is either in his shadow or fanboying over him, it's crazy.

Oda even made his main antagonist hyped since Punk Hazard a PTSD ridden bitch for the sake of wanking Oden :funky::funky::funky:

agreed....Oda never cared for anyone in this arc except for Oden....

I agree that Vivi and Bon Clay are well-established characters that could have joined Luffy, but it's too late for them now. They had their chance but it didn't pan out. Even if we see them again in the future, they'll just be friends to the SH and allies to SH, that's all.

I'm not the biggest fan of Carrot, I just find her ok, but for now you can't deny she has the most chance for joining. She's been with SH for a while now, even had some emotional moments with them, so if anyone I see joining in the future it's going to beher.

And like you said there isn't much time for Oda to establish a new character to join the crew. Her Character is decent enough and could even be more expanded on in Wano going foreward. Besides she has the perfect role for her in the SH as a lookout.
Vivi chances are rising with recent events with Reverie/Alabasta... Momo chances are 10times bigger than Carrot

Its because readers like you guys the quality has droped to this Oda had no challenge he could draw what he wanted and it would sell

OP is shit since PH or even fishman island
New world is so boring that even the east blue is more interesting

If people would drop or push Oda he would pay more attention than now its a joke right now
When did ever say, One Piece is the best thing in the world?? One Piece is good but it's not a master piece.

So relax and read properly next time.

And FT is still garbage.

Why doesn't Carrot deserve it?

She went through hell with them at WCI, losing her mentor. She singlehandedly fought one of an emperor's fleets, using a dangerous form that risks her own life, in order to save the crew from certain death. She acted in a role as a member of their crew on their ship. She helped save Sanji. She's now the only non straw hat with them at the stage, despite all of her tribe fighting up above against Kaido and Jack.

Not to mention the potential for a battle against Perospero in the future, and her realisation and declaration of the importance of the straw hats (what Pedro stated she'd understand).
She doesn't deserve it cause she is NOT bringing anything to the table... she is JUST THERE... She has no individuality.. Every SH has individuality... They ALL LEAD... EVEN CHOPPER leads... carrot doesn't have those features..

Also for the people mentioning Carrot not being in the straw hat spread, yeah for sure it sucks, but this was a spread for the official crew mates. And as much as Carrot feels like one of them, she's not an official member YET.

And it's also worth noting that Brook wasn't included in the straw hat spread in Thriller Bark either, despite being right there next to all of them just like Carrot was.

Brook was shown defeated next to them at the beginning of that very same chapter, but then wasn't included in the final spread at the end. A couple chapters later he was then shown fighting alongside them.

The same could very well happen to Carrot who since she isn't an official member, wasn't included in the straw hat only spread, but will fight alongside them regardless performing combo attacks and stuff.
I agree. As much as I like her, I wasnt expecting her to be part of the straw hat spread. It was more essential for jimbe to get portait as a crewmember and for the entire crew itself to be shown together again after such a long time. Also it wouldnt be to smart to put her or another one alongside the SH on the spread. That would make things way to obvious at this point.

I would personaly prefere it beeing shown in a storywise way and a nice highlighted chapter for the character.

You have good observation here, this panel I absolutely forgot haha

I believe there are plenty of chances for her to shine later on during the battle. There is still Perospero on his way and she hasnt used her Sulong yet. So there are many possible ways for her to fight alongside the SHs and beeing usefull (hopefully soon haha).

As long we got three 'not that big' arcs, I can see new members like Carrot/Yamato adapt to the crew. It's not that Oda can't handle too many characters, the problem is he is just keep adding new characters who has 0.00001% relation to the story thus he can't handle too (double) many characters. I think Wano is the last chance to add crew. He can give biggest crew celebration ever after Enies Lobby here.
That's why a new character as new member will not be good. He shouuld be well-established with already lot screentime. because there is not much time left... 3 arcs? I'll give you 4 arcs. Still too little for his journey!

Status
Not open for further replies.