• Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm....what?

"Aieeeee, please let me through because I'm not strong enough to get past myself"

"Aieeeeee, please teach me, because I have no strength to improve on my own"

Zolo should thank God that a little girl fell off the stairs
otherwise all of his opponents would have broken any normal swords Zolo would have used instead of Wado and killed his ass long ago
:vistalaugh:
Ouch, I felt that for the poor Zoro fans. That's scathing sir.

i want to know does anyone really still think that zoro is fighting king and sanji is fighting queen?

i would be surprised if there’s still some people

Bro... I understand that, how many times do I need to say "He can easily say that he's not deserving of the shogunate YET"... I know it's his dream, I fucking know, but it's a scenario I can see Oda pulling off where Momo wants to become shogun after becoming MORE DESERVING, how can he become more deserving? by accomplishing what his father accomplished, which is reaching Laugh Tale with next pirate king!
I think that’s a stretch, I don’t see how being a pirate will make him more deserving of being a Shogun. And again, Oden traveled through the world because that was his dream, not because he needed to be more deserving of being a Shogun.

Give me one memorable Moment with Luffy and Carrot in it

Luffy/Zoro: Frees him
Luffy/Nami: Help me in Arlong Park, gives the strawhat
Luffy/Usopp: Entire fight against the cat guy and post, Enies lobby and W7
Luffy/Sanji: Baratie/WCI
Luffy/Chopper: Drum Island flag
Luffy/Robin: I want to Live
Luffy/Franky: Chase with underpants and sunny build
Luffy/Brook: Let me get your shadow for you, don’t be strangers
Luffy/Jinbei: “Luffy-kun” “Ace” “Fucking Marineford War
Luffy/Yamato: debatable, don’t think she’s joining but she’s had more moments in two chapters with Luffy than entire history of carrot being present
Luffy/Momonosuke: Since Punk Hazard, trash can, Zhou, Wano speech, onigashima capture
Luffy/Kinemon: More personal moments
Luffy/Whitebeard: I’m gonna be pirate king, information exchange, stand on equal terms
Luffy/Rayleigh: 2 years
Luffy/Law: race to the Donquixote tower and doffy fight
Luffy/Aisa: the little girl in Skypeia had more conversation with Luffy within the snake
1. Luffy saving Carrot from Katakuri
Luffy giving captain orders to Carrot in the same breath as the rest of his crew to hold things down

Tons of the things you listed are vague and wishy-washy. I could take the same standards for Carrot and add tons more moments, but these are the actual meaningful moments between the two. With more to potentially come.
Don’t bother with dizzy, this guy is a closet furry
Yikes. Signs of a lost argument. Coming after a person for no reason other than they said something that you didn't agree with.
pedro just died in front of her you think he’s gonna call her by a nickname luffy is not that stupid or heartless
He never called her by a nickname. Even before Pedro died so this is totally irrelevant.

One thing is for sure till EOS.
Zoro will always be the right hand man of Luffy and Sanji will always be the Left hand man of Luffy. They will always be the Monster Trio and the 3 strongest Strawhats.

The monster Trio dynamics is one of the core elements of the whole story Oda put so much effort in the Monster Trio dynamics there will be no one replacing Sanji.

I'm a Zoro fan, but knowing Odas wringing style and how important the dynamics of the Monster Trio are, there will be never someone who will replace Sanji. Period

Status
Not open for further replies.