• Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Luffy saving Carrot from Katakuri
Luffy giving captain orders to Carrot in the same breath as the rest of his crew to hold things down

Tons of the things you listed are vague and wishy-washy. I could take the same standards for Carrot and add tons more moments, but these are the actual meaningful moments between the two. With more to potentially come.
pedro just died in front of her you think he’s gonna call her by a nickname luffy is not that stupid or heartless

Don’t bother with dizzy, this guy is a closet furry
People, use VPN, open hentai sites, watch furry naked women, I am not judging , but don't bring the thirst onto a new crew member argument
I do not do it with Okiku Lol
Post automatically merged:

I think that’s a stretch, I don’t see how being a pirate will make him more deserving of being a Shogun. And again, Oden traveled through the world because that was his dream, not because he needed to be more deserving of being a Shogun.
Maybe

No, Luffy cares about Carrot. He actually likes her. He gives "zero fucks" about Yamao, the character's name he can't even be bothered to remember and set on babysitting duty last chapter. But he actually likes Carrot. Has offered to share delicious food with her (a notable thing considering Luffy's personality), he saved her from Katakuri, and he entrusted her by name to look after his ship for him whilst he was gone. Sure there is room to grow with their relationship, but that can happen whenever. And Carrot's already well accustomed with many others in the crew.

Luffy's yet to see Carrot do anything amazing, unlike the others who were all lost for words at seeing her Sulong form. Now every mink is going Sulong EXCEPT Carrot (who is right next to him atm), meaning hers is being saved for a special moment. Luffy can grow from liking her, to really loving her at the drop of a hat after seeing that.
To be fair, he barely knows Yamato and already trusts her enough to let her take care of Momo. I don’t think the way he refers to her is important, that’s just Luffy being Luffy.

I disagree simply because Momo would SURELY state something like: "I'm not yet deserving to be Shogun, I will find out the truths of the world, just like my father, and then I will come back and take the seat"... just like his father, and I daresay that he will entrust the place to one of the retainers... OR if Oda pulls a Pell with Yasui, Yasui will be temporarily shogun LMAO, but he should be dead, so it must be a retainer for some time
hiyori could be the shogun too in momo absence

1. Luffy saving Carrot from Katakuri
Luffy giving captain orders to Carrot in the same breath as the rest of his crew to hold things down

Tons of the things you listed are vague and wishy-washy. I could take the same standards for Carrot and add tons more moments, but these are the actual meaningful moments between the two. With more to potentially come.

Yikes. Signs of a lost argument. Coming after a person for no reason other than they said something that you didn't agree with.

He never called her by a nickname. Even before Pedro died so this is totally irrelevant.
Why isn’t she in the lineup? She was literally with Nami. Oda could have used this as a reason to showcase her? :usoprice:

Status
Not open for further replies.