Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of you simpletons debating whether Carrot or Yamato will join are ignoring the ideal candidate:

Kin’emon. From the moment Luffy encountered his legs in PH it was clear that he was going to join.

His backstory is Oden’s backstory, in the same way Fisher Tiger’s backstory was Jinbe’s backstory but in this case, even more so for Kin’emon.

He was a delinquent/outcasts just like most of the SHs were during their childhood/young adulthood. And this was emphasized during the Oden flashback.

He has a great dynamic with the rest of the crew.

I’m telling you guys, the next SH is going to be Kin’emon.

All of you simpletons debating whether Carrot or Yamato will join are ignoring the ideal candidate:

Kin’emon. From the moment Luffy encountered his legs in PH it was clear that he was going to join.

His backstory is Oden’s backstory, in the same way Fisher Tiger’s backstory was Jinbe’s backstory but in this case, even more so for Kin’emon.

He was a delinquent/outcasts just like most of the SHs were during their childhood/young adulthood. And this was emphasized during the Oden flashback.

He has a great dynamic with the rest of the crew.

I’m telling you guys, the next SH is going to be Kin’emon.
More like Igaram role to Vivi.

It has too. They are all gathered now and they don't have anything else to do. Momo was the only task besides beating Kaidou. Now since Momo is save, the only thing left is Kaidou.
I can see an incoming CoC clash between Luffy and a pissed off BM next chapter, While Sanji goes for King and Zoro for Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.