• Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
More like Igaram role to Vivi.
You can not compare the two whatsoever. Igaram appeared for only a couple of chapters at the start of the saga before he was seemingly offed by Miss All Sunday. Only to reappear once again at the end of the saga.

Kin’emon has been a far more profound and significant character, who has had meaningful interactions with almost every member of the SH crew.

I think the whole advisor to Momonosuke thing is overblown honestly, who’s to say that Kin’emon can’t journey with the SHs for a couple months before returning to Wano? Plus, there are literally 8 other retainers to lead and guide Momo and Hiyori during the reconstruction of Wano.

because jinbei is there for that and marco fights king
zoro is going for kaido:cheers:
Unlikely to happen.

What I want is and most propably for now: Funky two sword style Queen vs 3 sword style Zoro + Sanji vs King fiery air battle.

Then comes Kaido for a giant slugfest.
Post automatically merged:

What would be the point of Marco vs King ? I mean we already know Marco can defeat him, there would be no tension.
Actually, we don't know...

Unlikely to happen.

What I want is and most propably for now: Funky two sword style Queen vs 3 sword style Zoro + Sanji vs King fiery air battle.

We don’t know if a YC1 can defeat another YC1 ?

Let's appreciate the return of the duo. Always good to see them together, always feel like old one piece

:steef::steef:
THE GOATSSSSS

Unlikely to happen.

Queen NOT A SWORDSMAN

We don’t know if a YC1 can defeat another YC1 ?
King vs Marco is not a clear cut battle. Anyone of them can win at this point. We need to see what they're truely capable of first to make an educated guess.

For now, to me they're equals with a slight edge to Marco, but not by much. Could change in the future.

I'm afraid we won't see Smoothie and her group before quite some time given the absurd lengths Oda went through to prevent them from reachin Wano mainland or Onigashima.
Did Marco literally say "and that time you get to the peak of this waterfall, the era has changed" I like snack and I'm dying to see his df but marco's word is signed that BMP except Perospero won't make it to the war?

King vs Marco is not a clear cut battle. Anyone of them can win at this point. We need to see what they're truely capable of first to make an educated guess.

For now, to me they're equals with a slight edge to Marco, but not by much. Could change in the future.
I said "can", not "will". We know he has the strength to possibly pull it off so we wouldn’t be worrying and asking ourselves how he’s supposed to win the same way we’re asking ourselves how Luffy is gonna beat Kaido.

She is save a strawhat member, @dizzy2341 already make good points and also Oda put her everytime with the Strawhats.
And in the panel where Oda show us the Strawhats, she is the only one who is with them, for me a clear hint that she gonna be a member of the Strawhats.

The most thing with annoy me is these fans who just protect Big mom only to defend Oda as writer, the same people who don´t give any fuck to Big mom expect few user who I respect(Hades).
And these can´t understand how trashy Big mom looks like, Big mom fans a stick to defend her and don´t like how Oda make her into a meme. Yet people wanna try to defend this meme worth shit?

Should I make compare in battle encounter with Kaido and Big mom?
The one who take on all Scabbard while the other get trashed by the whole weak strawhats members???
It is the time to stop this bs, as I said to many plotholes and bad writing of Oda, he could handle Big mom and her crew far better in that one but he didn´t. Big mom crew with the ship is still not on Wano, even though Big mom was 1week together with Kaido and could call them to her. Do you call this good writing?

Accept that user has for right reason a disappointed view of Oda work for at least Big mom and her crew. It is really bad with lead ask me if we reading Fairy tail or One piece when it comes to Big mom(No offense against FT, I only mean some joke villians of FT).
We are exhausted to see our favourite character getting trashed by Oda again and again, I already see people quiting One piece because of the shit of Oda handle Big mom with bad writing.
you know interesting thing is Oda makes BigMom very threatening whenever she has encounters with strong people like Luffy, Queen, Kaido even when she was in O-Lin state, but with much weaker characters, Oda is using her for gag scenes...BigMom is the only character that can look cunning/threatening and at the same time look like complete oversized child with immense strength but highly incompetent ...irrespective of whatever happened with BigMom, I am curious what kind of conclusion Oda will give to her character? ...in one word, BigMom is like upgraded version of majin buu

Status
Not open for further replies.