Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Marco literally say "and that time you get to the peak of this waterfall, the era has changed" I like snack and I'm dying to see his df but marco's word is signed that BMP except Perospero won't make it to the war?
That's if the alliance manages to win at Onigashima which I still doubt for now given that we are still not at Act 3 end and that there are two acts left after, because I think there will be three rounds between Luffy and Kaido and that there are still actors missing for Wano war.

did kaku look like a swordman to you before he started fighting zoro?
He didnt, king was confirmed to be a swordsman in the data books, no idea why all sanji stans overlook this

Queen being a swordsman is what only sanji stans think, no other OP fans think this, it's ridiculous
Post automatically merged:

Haters will say he's fighting Queen

Because every single Sanji Stan uses it as an excuse that Zoro will somehow 1v1 Queen

Apparantly people lack understanding of having a sword as a prop.
Are you reading what you're writing!?!? A sword as a prop!?!? Seriously!?

If so then King's sword is a prop too, which might make sense in this case, as he's not shown using it or sometimes even drawn without it, unlike a certain character, namely Queen.

how u know he can defeat him oda is that u :josad:
lanji won t fight king maybe with a tag team with jinbei and the other strawhats vs queen
zoro and luffy want to fight kaido
See, even you are wondering who can pull it off if Marco doesn’t get involved in this fight. That’s why it’s more interesting if Marco doesn’t fight King.

Besides, I think Marco is too valuable an asset to not help against Kaido himself.

Are you reading what you're writing!?!? A sword as a prop!?!? Seriously!?

If so then King's sword is a prop too, which might make sense in this case, as he's not shown using it or sometimes even drawn without it, unlike a certain character, namely Queen.
No Shit Sherlock?!?!?!?!?!?! since you want to use excessive exclamation points and question marks since all caps make you mad I guess!?!?!?!?!

King Confirmed swordsman in vivrecards?!?!?!

Hedfi: King uses sword only as a prop too?!?!?!?!!?

That's if the alliance manages to win at Onigashima which I still doubt for now given that we are still not at Act 3 end and that there are two acts left after, because I think there will be three rounds between Luffy and Kaido and that there are still actors missing for Wano war.
Considering SH manage to defeat the enemy when the dawn is coming, so at least we have 7-8 hours to defeat Kaido. I don't see this war takes more than a day to end. And climbing the waterfall took days except I read it wrong.

So Zoro entered fray, what about other SN like Kid, Killer, Law, Drake, Hawkins? wonder what they are upto ...I believe Law is in cahoots with Drake

what?
I forgot that I'm talking to L walkers.
This inferiority complex won't change soon. Just pray now Zoro doesn't face King, because if he wins, you ain't ready for what's coming

Couldn't do anything, scared for his belly and took a L and they are proud of the RS and the fact he is standing :milaugh:
lmao, got nothing to say because I refuted your every comment?
Trying to dodge with slander?
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.