Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously doubt the IQ of some people. Sanji saved important war figure, leader of the alliance, Momo from King and Queen, so he took the so called L. Meanwhile Luffy and Zoro tried to reach Kaido amd failed in their objective because of Queen. One fulfilled his objective and another two achieved no shit. Moderators should put criteria of having atleast IQ 1, so many negative IQ users are here. Smh.

I seriously doubt the IQ of some people. Sanji saved important war figure, leader of the alliance, Momo from King and Queen, so he took the so called L. Meanwhile Luffy and Zoro tried to reach Kaido amd failed in their objective because of Queen. One fulfilled his objective and another two achieved no shit. Moderators should put criteria of having atleast IQ 1, so many negative IQ users are here. Smh.
Because italicizing it makes it that much more important LOL
Post automatically merged:

Why does Big Meme get so many L’s. 😂
Last chap Franky bodied her. Now in this chapter she got whopped by Jinbe and Low diffed by Robin.:smithnie:
Missed ya Don

No Shit Sherlock?!?!?!?!?!?! since you want to use excessive exclamation points and question marks since all caps make you mad I guess!?!?!?!?!

King Confirmed swordsman in vivrecards?!?!?!

Hedfi: King uses sword only as a prop too?!?!?!?!!?
King's vivrecard didn't even exist, you are using as an argument the one piece magazine and i can remeber that magazine saying things like Shanks has the highest bounty among the yonkous.

King's vivrecard didn't even exist, you are using as an argument the one piece magazine and i can remeber that magazine saying things like Shanks has the highest bounty among the yonkous.
So the assumption now is Shanks doesnt have the highest bounty... that whole magazine is 100% false

Also meant to say OP magazine so my error on that part

What the fuck are you on about?
Iceberg was 6000 meters long, and Mihawk cut and lift it kilometer in the air and Iceberg just shattered.
And Mihawk was not trying, he did not use a named attack, he had no stance, it was not a flying slash.

When has Big Mom shown 1/1000th of that power?
Mihawk neg diffs that fat ass
What matter is how much it would damage the opponent

BM attack look way more deadly

What the fuck are you on about?
Iceberg was 6000 meters long, and Mihawk cut and lift it kilometer in the air and Iceberg just shattered.
And Mihawk was not trying, he did not use a named attack, he had no stance, it was not a flying slash.

When has Big Mom shown 1/1000th of that power?
Mihawk neg diffs that fat ass
-It wasn't that big
-It was his strongest attack. He even says he won't hold back
-Since when does he have named attacks?
-BM's Ikoku travelled across Onagashima. This was a casual attack. BM can make Napoleon even longer.

So yeah BM's casual attack> Mihawk's full power attack.

Dunno what you guys are arguing about but the bit about Shanks's bounty was an erroneous translation iirc. It was an editor comment to start with (and we know how they are) and the proper translation was more along the lines of "I feel like it could be the highest?!" It was just speculation on the editor's part.

Status
Not open for further replies.