Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you honesty need an explanation? Go reread the series for godssake.

It botles up to a character depending on sword TECHNIQUES in order to atack, using swords or even similar bladed weapons as their PRIMARY tool for atack and defense...Would Mihawk be nearly as strong as he is withoud a bladed weapon? Not realy, swordmen need swords to fight or else they are highly nerfed.
Yes, explain it to me. Especialy the ''mentality'' thing - whatever this nonsense is.

Aha. So BM who uses her sword almost everytime is not a Swordsman? Her most impressive attack is swordbased. Is that not a technique? Kaku was using his legs alot, yet he is a swordsman. King hasn't used his sword yet, only his DF and his legs, yet is a swordsman.
A ''real real real'' swordsman, would be able to fight only with swords. Like Zoro, Mihawk, Denjiro etc..
So Kaku is not a swordsman, King is not a swordsman, etc. etc.

You guys always rhyme random shit together just so it works in your favor.

Nope. Content does. I don't know Zoro rescuing Hiyori quantifies as W or fainting to Killer stab quantifies as L?
In theory it's both, rescuing Hiyori was plot armor so in the end Zoro would take enma for shusui (which im against) he should keep shusui and wipe away Gyukimaru like the peon he was.

Depends on how strong Killer is as well, but him fainting regardless of win is an L in my books as a Zoro stan because it downplays his other feats of durability

King's vivrecard didn't even exist, you are using as an argument the one piece magazine and i can remeber that magazine saying things like Shanks has the highest bounty among the yonkous.
the magazine isn t wrong lol
king has teh same tehnique zoro used on monet but king used it on raizo that tehnique exist on real life to :milaugh:
he also tried to used his sword against scabbards but izo shoot the sword:endthis:

Yes, explain it to me. Especialy the ''mentality'' thing - whatever this nonsense is.

Aha. So BM who uses her sword almost everytime is not a Swordsman? Her most impressive attack is swordbased. Is that not a technique? Kaku was using his legs alot, yet he is a swordsman. King hasn't used his sword yet, only his DF and his legs, yet is a swordsman.
A ''real real real'' swordsman, would be able to fight only with swords. Like Zoro, Mihawk, Denjiro etc..
So Kaku is not a swordsman, King is not a swordsman, etc. etc.

You guys always rhyme random shit together just so it works in your favor.
Kaku uses his legs with ryankaku as blades. How did you miss that, are you watching two piece?

A lot of them follow different codes of honour and live by the blade like the samurai, for example.

Last edited:
So the assumption now is Shanks doesnt have the highest bounty... that whole magazine is 100% false

Also meant to say OP magazine so my error on that part
What im triying to say is that you can't use the magazine as an statement because some of the information is based only in asumptions so is not 100% trhustworthy.

Dunno what you guys are arguing about but the bit about Shanks's bounty was an erroneous translation iirc. It was an editor comment to start with (and we know how they are) and the proper translation was more along the lines of "I feel like it could be the highest?!" It was just speculation on the editor's part.
Thanks i remember it was an speculation but didn't remember the exact words used on the magazine.

Status
Not open for further replies.