Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing to do with their performance so far, but i do have the feeling that Katakuri is intended to edge out King strength wise.

With a small gap, but he seems to be more special as Luffy's end of the arc opponent, a confirmed CoC user, standing out more as superior to Smoothie than King does in comparison to Queen, i'd give him the edge right now if i were to guess who's stronger between him and King.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji tanked the hit with his own durability, RS does not give more durability.
It's not the same a old,weak person with a kevlar than a strong muscular man with a kevlar against some bullets. The later would resist much better that damage.
RS is not even a kevlar, it's durable and is a good defense against piercing/cutting attacks, but the energy behind those kind of attacks the user would still feel it and need to have good durability to tank it.
The RS 100% gives more durability, that's why we get the contrast between Sanji thinking he would be in trouble and the attack doing next to nothing.

We had this highlighted with Page One as well, it keeps surprising Sanji with how much protection it provides.

That said i do agree that who wears the RS matters. Like put the RS on someone like Queen or put it on someone like Nami and it's not the same thing in terms of how much damage they take from the same attack.

???

Didn't Blackbeard tell him to not act because Ace would murder him ez?
Van Auger: "I thought people when they lose their DF powers, they would become pathetic, but look at that, as expected from a commander on WB ship, his fighting skills are quite fearsome"
basically telling you right in your eyes that Ace didn't rely on his DF by the extent you guys are suggesting... sure anyone would depend on his DF, but Ace also strengthened his other aspects like his own raw strength or Haki...

Ace ONLY got careless with Akainu because his emotions got the better of him and clouded his judgment... It was not meant that Ace was in all his journey just too reliant on DF, it just meant in that scene, Ace was too hotheaded, and he simply thought he would not be wrecked against Akainu...

Also, just to point out... Ace used "Armament Haki" against Blackbeard..... Ace formed a SOLID Lance of fire... Ace's fruit is Flames.. flames should be intangible.... So, can you please explain to me HOOOOW can Ace form a "SOLID FLAMING LANCE" how can he make it solid without armament Bosushoku???
that technique can only be done through Haki

The RS 100% gives more durability, that's why we get the contrast between Sanji thinking he would be in trouble and the attack doing next to nothing.

We had this highlighted with Page One as well, it keeps surprising Sanji with how much protection it provides.

That said i do agree that who wears the RS matters. Like put the RS on someone like Queen or put it on someone like Nami and it's not the same thing in terms of how much damage they take from the same attack.
RS blocked the piercing, but not the impact and energy behind that attack.

NO, with P1 what was shown is that the RS is durable, it was not destroyed by the hit. That has nothing to do with Sanji's durability. Don't know why people kept getting this wrong. The meaning there is that Sanji with normal clothes would have his clothes got destroyed, that's all. He stated it clearly, "that hurt a little bit but this thing is durable" or something like that.

The only thing that gives more durability is that cape when used its function as a shield.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Van Auger: "I thought people when they lose their DF powers, they would become pathetic, but look at that, as expected from a commander on WB ship, his fighting skills are quite fearsome"
basically telling you right in your eyes that Ace didn't rely on his DF by the extent you guys are suggesting... sure anyone would depend on his DF, but Ace also strengthened his other aspects like his own raw strength or Haki...

Ace ONLY got careless with Akainu because his emotions got the better of him and clouded his judgment... It was not meant that Ace was in all his journey just too reliant on DF, it just meant in that scene, Ace was too hotheaded, and he simply thought he would not be wrecked against Akainu...

Also, just to point out... Ace used "Armament Haki" against Blackbeard..... Ace formed a SOLID Lance of fire... Ace's fruit is Flames.. flames should be intangible.... So, can you please explain to me HOOOOW can Ace form a "SOLID FLAMING LANCE" how can he make it solid without armament Bosushoku???
that technique can only be done through Haki
I didn't specify what I wanted to say so my fault af.

I wanted to say that Ace allowed his emotions to take over and he totally forgets to use Haki not that he didn't knew Haki and I say he depended on his DF not because I thought he didn't know haki but he prioritized DF over Haki.

I think if he focused CoA on his back Akainu wouldn't kill him.

I didn't specify what I wanted to say so my fault af.

I wanted to say that Ace allowed his emotions to take over and he totally forgets to use Haki not that he didn't knew Haki and I say he depended on his DF not because I thought he didn't know haki but he prioritized DF over Haki.

I think if he focused CoA on his back Akainu wouldn't kill him.
Okay, that's fair enough and I do agree on that....

By all accounts, Ichiji at the very least is more durable than Sanji. He not only has a Raid Suit but has iron skin. Vinsmokes had an entire Yonko's crew shooting at them, including Katakuri, and didn't give a fuck.
They have anti-bullets body, that was established, Sanji's body is normal but he has far greater endurance than Ichiji, he is able to fight with a Broken bone for fucks sake

The two trashes called Carrot and Yamato weren't included in the final double page at this chapter. It mean both are irrelevant in this war and won't join Straw Hat Crew.
That's a tasty W for me and you guys.
@Seth @Midnight Delight @Kejon @Ravagerblade @Sadistic Senpai @Topi Jerami
:cheers:We Won

They have anti-bullets body, that was established, Sanji's body is normal but he has far greater endurance than Ichiji, he is able to fight with a Broken bone for fucks sake
Um, excuse me? Have you seen Vinsmoke bodies?

I've no problem putting RS Sanji above other Vinsmokes, but they are clearly superior in many ways: durability, speed (especially Niji/Ichiji).

RS blocked the piercing, but not the impact and energy behind that attack.

NO, with P1 what was shown is that the RS is durable, it was not destroyed by the hit. That has nothing to do with Sanji's durability. Don't know why people kept getting this wrong. The meaning there is that Sanji with normal clothes would have his clothes got destroyed, that's all. He stated it clearly, "that hurt a little bit but this thing is durable" or something like that.

The only thing that gives more durability is that cape when used its function as a shield.
As you pointed out, Sanji connects the attack only hurting him a little with the durability of the RS. He even says something along the lines of the whole Capital getting destroyed before he takes serious damage, because he is wearing the RS.

It's pretty straight forward, Oda is using it as some sort of armor, even though it appears flexible and it would make more sense to work as you think it does.

By all accounts, Ichiji at the very least is more durable than Sanji. He not only has a Raid Suit but has iron skin. Vinsmokes had an entire Yonko's crew shooting at them, including Katakuri, and didn't give a fuck.
The reason they weren't scared was because they had the Raid Suits on. They themselves admitted that without the suits they wouldn't be able to do anything meanwhile Sanji without a suit can easily block bullets and slashes that could cut multiple ships at once.

I've no problem putting RS Sanji above other Vinsmokes, but they are clearly superior in many ways: durability, speed (especially Niji/Ichiji).
Only Durabily as they have exoskeletons.

Speed Sanji = Niji > Ichiji > Reiju >Yonji. They are only faster than him with RS on.

The reason they weren't scared was because they had the Raid Suits on. They themselves admitted that without the suits they wouldn't be able to do anything meanwhile Sanji without a suit can easily block bullets and slashes that could cut multiple ships at once.
They were special bullets though. Normal bullets wouldn't hurt them.

I don't think the raid suit cancels the damage, it merely absorbs a part of the attack. But you still need to have your own durability to support the impact/shock.
Put Nami or Robin in the raid suit, I really doubt they would take that King's attack like Sanji. Their body might not get *pierced* but 100% sure they would get knocked out and seriously wounded .

When Base Sanji went after Oven while this one was not paying attention to him/didnt see him, Sanji blitzed him and sent him flying away.
When Niji with his RS did the same against Oven, Oven blocked Niji's kick.

The only thing Germa is above Sanji, or Zoro, or Luffy, or Jinbei or almost any character in the manga (even Roger, Garp, etc), is their durability against cutting/piercing attacks (hardness) with their natural body. But the characters mentioned before have Armament, and with Armament they have hardness too and they are above Germa.

I said Endurance not Durability, Sanji could keep going after taking hits that could knock them out even if his body would be more messed up than them due to the fact that he has is far more used to pain and has far greater Willpower . It's like how Whitebeard and Roger likely have far greater endurance than Kaido and Big Mom despite have far less durable bodies that could be hurt by even fodders

Status
Not open for further replies.