Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, I feel like the Shishibukai are way better than the Yonko. I feel like Oda should have kept the Shishibukay for after the Yonko. They got better design,powers,goals,stories, they got some mystery, something really special for all of them (Mihawk,Doffy are the best).I dont get Oda...why. The moment Oda uses Big Mom I just skip the page cuz they are so frustrating and useless (waste of panels) I dont feel anything for Big Mom 0.

In any case, Mihawk'fan, he got 100% better portrayed than the current 2 Yonkos.

In the case of Donflamingo, he was good the best antagonist in the new world, Kaido is meh (I dont feel any treat for the strawhat) the best moment was when he crushed Kid and company but that it.

Big Mom is a clown that all I feel atm.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If Ace took him out then he must have been past his prime and weakened due to age or a crippling injury.
Not necessarily. Ace had better potential than Luffy. Luffy only has bigger potential rn because he's MC.

Ace rivaled Aokiji at Marineford. He died because he was careless and depended too much on his DF + he was tired as hell.

N

NeutralWatcher

Maybe she's the current Ace. Watching over the Numbers like a doctor of something similar.
That's what I'm talking about. This mysterious character might be the Ace of Beast Pirates. I think this character might be important or related to one member of Beast Pirates since Oda held back to introduce this character.

Once of of alliance have their main fights this character might be introduced in the flashback.

Not necessarily. Ace had better potential than Luffy. Luffy only has bigger potential rn because he's MC.

Ace rivaled Aokiji at Marineford. He died because he was careless and depended too much on his DF + he was tired as hell.
Ace was not as strong as he was while a WBP commander and I do not think even then he had the strength to take on a YC1, as for Aokiji he wouldn't have lasted long against him if he hadn't a cold-themed devil fruit.

Also, I love how Oda is showcasing how strong the Shichibukai are. Like I said, even Marco has 0 feats that put him above Jinbe. Jinbe stopped Akainu, and send Big Mom flying on multiple occasions. That's way harder than sending Kizaru flying. Luffy pushed back and bruised Fujitora with a basic G3.

Status
Not open for further replies.