• Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@sanjikun

What do you think about Yonji's head shown to have caved in from Sanji's kick ?

It makes sense for the Vinsmokes to be more durable on a base level since they have the exoskeletons, but it seems to work in a manner where their bodies while not outright breaking, can be deformed by enough force.

Like maybe somehow they would not die, but someone strong enough could bend them like you would a coke can

I don't think the raid suit cancels the damage, it merely absorbs a part of the attack. But you still need to have your own durability to support the impact/shock.
Put Nami or Robin in the raid suit, I really doubt they would take that King's attack like Sanji. Their body might not get *pierced* but 100% sure they would get knocked out and seriously wounded .
I really don't understand what people are arguing over!

Suppose you wear a protective vest against Bullets.. and someone shot at you with a gun, the bullet didn't pierce you, but you naturally got blown away back.... maybe you feel some kind of pain in your chest, but the bullet didn't penetrate the vest, which protected your ass

This is exactly what's has happened with King/Sanji

So, not sure what people are fighting over LOL

When Base Sanji went after Oven while this one was not paying attention to him/didnt see him, Sanji blitzed him and sent him flying away.
When Niji with his RS did the same against Oven, Oven blocked Niji's kick.

The only thing Germa is above Sanji, or Zoro, or Luffy, or Jinbei or almost any character in the manga (even Roger, Garp, etc), is their durability against cutting/piercing attacks (hardness) with their natural body. But the characters mentioned before have Armament, and with Armament they have hardness too and they are above Germa.
Imagine if the vinsmokes learned Tekkai.

Exoskeleton + CoA + Tekkai : They would be basically be as durable as Big Mom if not more and that's not counting the RS.

I really don't understand what people are arguing over!

Suppose you wear a protective vest against Bullets.. and someone shot at you with a gun, the bullet didn't pierce you, but you naturally got blown away back.... maybe you feel some kind of pain in your chest, but the bullet didn't penetrate the vest, which protected your ass

This is exactly what's has happened with King/Sanji

So, not sure what people are fighting over LOL
I think people are arguing over raid suit being the only reason Sanji took barely any damage vs Sanji own endurance/durability played a part

I think people are arguing over raid suit being the only reason Sanji took barely any damage vs Sanji own endurance/durability played a part
hmmmm... both played a part....
assume the same example of bullet I talked about
One person will handle the pain from the bullet, the other will be having hard time breathing, and another might actually still die from the impact alone even if the bullet did not penetrate.... so... can't people just accept the answer of "both"?

Sanji probably still doesn't want to use the RS in fights, he just use it when it can be helpful to protect his friends

he will fight in base for a short time which is cool

Because Niji took a random kick from Sanji (which still broke his jaw lmao ) he's more durable than Sanji?

Lmao these cowards had to threaten Sanji about Zeff to neutralize him
Non-RS Sanji from beginning of WCI would solo his family if this wasn't for the plot. He already neg diffed Yonji off screen

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I probably said it 100 times but I wonder if Judge knows that Sanji uses RS at the time because of something like morphing web in Power Rangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.