Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont what its called but every strawhats fight in every arc has same "time" pattern, about the things that triggers the fight must be ended before something happen.
For Example
-Alabasta, Finish before the bomb explode
-Enies Lobby, must finish before robin taken away by world goverment or buster call
-Thiller Bark, must finish moria before the sun rises.
-Marineford, ace's execution time
-Fishman, before the noah hits fishman island
-Dressrosa, Bird Cage
-whole cake, must finish katakuri before 1 o'clock.

Do u guys think something like that will happen at Wano? about whats things that will be the 'trigger' to end the fights before something happen.
Surely there will be some kind of incident, and will have a "bomb waiting to explode" appear
Post automatically merged:

Must finish before Olin has her memories back.
nooooo
If olin came back I would consider stopping one piece:whitepress:

Does XDrake has any significant part in Wano. He is not in Samurai Alliances, he even make it hard for Samurai Alliances, why suddenly his plot gonna be killed by his own supposed ally is important??? It have been better watching Chopper and the rest fight the numbers
I think it was always clear that all of the Supernova were gonna play a major role in the New World. People have been theorizing for years that all of the Supernova were eventually gonna become Allies. Luffy has been consistently teaming up with them so much that people have been expecting this to be the arc where they all come together as official allies.

X Drake being an enemy to the Beast Pirates just seems like the first step to that. Hawkins will probably be next.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Im thinking that interaction regarding survival rate is last page because of the cliffhanger, Oda usually ends most these types of chapters like that
maybe its real
. "Somehow SH come out with Luffy & Zoro vs Numbers, but I don't know (about the rest) because I didn't see the picture either. However, I could guess by the dialogue that in the last cut Luffy, Drake and Numbers appear"

he is guessing that luffy drake and number last page but that means it could be zoro and hawkins too

UPDATE via REDDIT JUST POSTED: Again not confirmed

The one Whos Who wants to kill = The one Queen wants to kill = The one Hawkins predicted (1% chance of being alive until the next day) = Drake
-The reason why Who's Who is trying to kill Drake is not that he discovered that Drake was a navy, but because he suspected he had freed Law.
-Luffy and Zoro face the Numbers
-The last cut is Luffy, Zoro, Drake & Numbers

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
UPDATE via REDDIT JUST POSTED: Again not confirmed

The one Whos Who wants to kill = The one Queen wants to kill = The one Hawkins predicted (1% chance of being alive until the next day) = Drake
-The reason why Who's Who is trying to kill Drake is not that he discovered that Drake was a navy, but because he suspected he had freed Law.
-Luffy and Zoro face the Numbers
-The last cut is Luffy, Zoro, Drake & Numbers
this is the same spoilers mr 106.101 posted yesterday, but its unconfirmed.
but X-Drake joined Luffy is confirmed by TalkOP.
and if we see the last page spoilers, we see X-Drake Swords and Hawkins's pants (or something like that).
so i assume X-Drake, Hawkins, and Luffy is in the last page. (probably Zoro too)

this is the same spoilers mr 106.101 posted yesterday, but its unconfirmed.
but X-Drake joined Luffy is confirmed by TalkOP.
and if we see the last page spoilers, we see X-Drake Swords and Hawkins's pants (or something like that).
so i assume X-Drake, Hawkins, and Luffy is in the last page. (probably Zoro too)
That's why I started off with saying unconfirmed, evidence is pointing this way, but we will have to wait and see

Status
Not open for further replies.