Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m hoping that they just confused two of the other Minks for Inu and Neko. The idea that Inu and Neko would ditch the 7 other Scabbards in their fight against Kaido just to have a grudge match against Jack is incredibly stupid.
Unless Jack trashed the Musketeers and attacked Inu and Neko to protect Kaido. Or the dukes attacked Jack to protect their people.

Difference with Crocodile is that he actually got defeated first and even then Luffy didn't want to free him. Ivankov had to convince him and they needed his power. Here Luffy got no real reason to help Drake outside them having a common enemy. I guess if Law is with Luffy he could convince him to take Drake with them, but it seems Luffy is alone.

I expect Luffy to help Drake next chapter tbh. I just think the other option would be a funny twist.

Reminder...

No named attack from Drake was so fast that it manage to slam Sanji who was ready to fight. Sanji couldn't even dodge it for someone who dodge Katakuri's bean. Not to mention, Drake wasn't even serious at that time. He just put an act. Wow!

Future goat of Marine! :finally:
Sanji who were damsel in distress. in WCI ready to die to protect his father figure. Dont compare Drake who is coward and get snitched by his ally great. Drake just a little snitch getting snitch by bigger snitch. Not great character at all

That’s a wild assumption for a one panel shot. Carrot was a gateway Sulong to showcase what it was. You could even say Pekoms did the better job.
Post automatically merged:

My fellow zorofans would equate an Onigiri to G4 Kong Gun...
Honestly idk......Oni Giri is a powerful threesword style attack, It depends on how Oda structures the panels. If they were structured like this, I'd probably say yes the attacks are probably somewhat comparable.

Bruh, what? Why so biased towards Peckoms and anti-Carrot? Someone who couldn't control their sulong and got jumped immediately?

What I'm saying is, either we HAVEN'T yet seen the Guardians/Musketeer's full Sulong forms yet OR Carrot has a more unique/standout form because Oda is treating her differently from the rest, which he already is by having her with the strawhats.

You can see my points exactly because when Carrot transformed, she looked EXACLTY like they did 2 chapters ago, except she got a way more composed form after even that. The other minks, including Peckoms, have yet to even remotely show that off.
You got a point, fuck carrot

Status
Not open for further replies.