Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
People really think Jinbei isn't fighting Sasaki
Soon the "Jinbei is already commander lvl" people go berserk
:suresure:
These are the one who underestimate the Flyers and want see them against low-mid lvl strawhats.
Their is a reason why Franky and Usopp shit their pants infront of Pageone and why a Supernova as xDrake is on their lvl.
Sasaki vs Jinbe would be kinda a great hype fight, could have great potential.

That's shitty writing. If Luffy wants to overcome Shanks (before the war against BB), then in wano the weakest strawhatz will be at least veteran level. Oda is heading for a writing where mugiwaras can compete with a yonkou crew
Agree with this... Most people forgot W7-EL...

Their is a reason why Franky and Usopp shit their pants infront of Pageone and why a Supernova as xDrake is on their lvl.
:gokulaugh::okay:

Spoilers explicitly states Luffy using G4 against the same opponents as Zoro

Downplayers -
"ZoLo is sTruGglIng AgaInst FoDderS!!!"

Facking hell man he lives rent free in your little kitchen squad
sight

anyone with a brain would see that wasn't a serious post

this will shock you, but most normal human being are not obsessed with fictional characters like you, only braindead not fully evolved sub humans like you do

don't quote me again with this garbage you absolute moron

These are the one who underestimate the Flyers and want see them against low-mid lvl strawhats.
Sasaki vs Jinbe would be kinda a great hype fight, could have great potential.
Yes Saski vs Jinbei and I am ok with Franky beating Pageone after becoming stronger during the fight and having armament haki the rest can fight the bmp not named Smoothie and Snack
Yamato vs Maria :goyea:
Heat vs Ulti :zorothink: I mean Oda gotta do it if he wants to hype the Kid pirates

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
sight

anyone with a brain would see that wasn't a serious post

this will shock you, but most normal human being are not obsessed with fictional characters like you, only braindead not fully evolved sub humans like you do

don't quote me again with this garbage you absolute moron
Imagine trying to trigger folks, then get mad when people quote you on why you're a cunt.

Don't try and flame me rn when it was in your intentions to trigger a certain fandom. Retard.
:pepelit:

They are nowhere near Veteran level. Luffy will never need Gear 4 to beat Usopp, like he did with Ulti.
Can you stop it with this nonsense?

Luffy used G2 against Blueno, and Franky and Chopper then proceeded to beat 2 guys with the same Doriki as Blueno.

Luffy used G4 against a ship full of fodders and now a Number. Is fodder BP ship or a Number >>> the SHs, even though Franky one shot one with Radical Beam last chapter?

Status
Not open for further replies.