Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
And another break, bravo ...
@T.D.A or @ScotchInformer
Any news how long it now take until Tokio is again open up of Corona chaos? In that case if Oda can work at shueisha(his workplace) again the breaks would stop and we probably would get 3chapters in raw until next break. As long as we have this Shueisha homework problem for Oda, we can expect lot of Breaks.

Well after I read the fake spoiler again we should know that something was fishy about it, because it said Jack destroy WsW crew in the past but we see WsW crew alongside with him chapters ago...
Well I couldn't think much because for the hype for the Big mom pirates and Jack.
Man, these fake spoilers literally fooled and blinded us af. Another user also mentioned that Smoothie uses a sword but on that fake spoiler, she shot Marco down. We should have predicted this shit far sooner...

@T.D.A or @ScotchInformer
Any news how long it now take until Tokio is again open up of Corona chaos? In that case if Oda can work at shueisha(his workplace) again the breaks would stop and we probably would get 3chapters in raw until next break. As long as we have this Shueisha homework problem for Oda, we can expect lot of Breaks.
Oda doesn't work at Shueisha anyway, his home is his office, and I believe he stays separately from his wife and kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.