Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point unless he fights King
He's for sure fighting Kaido with Luffy as teased in the next chap
Hey at this point it’s almost inevitable. I’ve been caping for this to happen since zoro got enma. There had to be a reason Oda decided to make him have the blade that scared kaido. It makes no sense if it isn’t used in the battle against kaido one way or another and zoro currently wields it so yea 2+2 is 4 - 1 that’s 3 quick maths

Nah he mentioned that his home wasn't his workplace, at least because of the corona situation he can't make digital versions.
Usually he make draw orginal chapters and send them, because of Corona they must send it via Digital and that kinda fucked him up.
He's still drawing non-digital but in general due to COVID distancing etc the process of completing chapters takes longer

Oda did Smoothie and BM wrong so he remembered my posts and did justice finally.

BMP were gonna reach Wano long-time ago.

This is why y'all should stop hyping PIS moments like waterfall where Oda had to delay BMP so King and Marco looked kind cool
In combat... Smoothie can beat both easily

I've been right so many times since Wano started.
I told you that Smoothie is Around Marco /king
Pero is around Jack
Daifuku around Drake

So is Smoothie above Kata now since she can easily shoot Marco down? Apparently Marco >Kata lol
Who mans is this? Smoothie did nothing to be >= to Katakuri or King. Her incompetence is despicable :laughmoji:

Hey at this point it’s almost inevitable. I’ve been caping for this to happen since zoro got enma. There had to be a reason Oda decided to make him have the blade that scared kaido. It makes no sense if it isn’t used in the battle against kaido one way or another and zoro currently wields it so yea 2+2 is 4 - 1 that’s 3 quick maths
Completely agree with you
i'm betting on zoro/killer vs king
He doesn't tag team a swordsman

He's still drawing non-digital but in general due to COVID distancing etc the process of completing chapters takes longer
Ah yeah check it up too, sandman said this:
Today's message from Oda : ONE PIECE chapter breaks will increase so that me and my staffs don't get infected by Corona virus. Not that my current health isn't good. I'm drawing OP every day as usual
Probably the editors didn't visit him anymore, as long as we have Corona infect them, so long we getting less chapters and more breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.