Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
No straw hats and Oda off screening Kaido and Jack fighting a whole country of sulong beasts that has been hyped for years so he can make a chapter about the WsW and Queen filler shit:josad:idgaf who they want to kill, they'll be irrelevant once the arc end. It shouldn't take more 3-4 pages in a chapter.

Last edited:
No straw hats and Oda off screening Kaido and Jack fighting a whole country of sulong beats that has been hyped for years so he can make a chapter about the WsW and Queen filler shit:josad:idgaf who they want to kill, they'll be irrelevant once the arc end. It shouldn't take more 3-4 pages in a chapter.
I mean if there's like 2-3 Strawhats pages with their fights getting set up then I'm all good. if not.... it's gonna be a looooooooooooonnnnnnggggg 2 weeks

People criticise you for making shitty on panel fights :gonope:

People won't say that fight x is shitty if you just off panel it completely :goyea:

Seriously, off panelling Kaido/Jack vs Sulong Minks is a crime at this point. :seriously:
I usually give a pass to the off-screen thing but this had the potential to be one of the most memorable moment in the series, and minks going sulong has been hyped for years. wtf Oda:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.