Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a conditional power up. He had to train it to get it to work. Unlike Sanji, where raid suit immediately buffed defenses, invisibility, durability
Of course, but still a Power up, he have more Power of atack with enma tua before and probably more control of his haki too.
Sanji suit is Just a Power up for everyone that use It.
Enma you have to be on a lvl to be able to use It, and zoro was and probably mastered it

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Shusui upgraded to Enma, its a powerups because you had an increase AP. But you have to learn it anyway.
Raid suit its a powerups, especially with Durability buff, but Sanji still need to learn how to use the raid suit properly.
Because he said "im just testing this for the first time" when he fight against Page One.

Shusui upgraded to Enma, its a powerups because you had an increase AP. But you have to learn it anyway.
Raid suit its a powerups, especially with Durability buff, but Sanji still need to learn how to use the raid suit properly.
Because he said "im just testing this for the first time" when he fight against Page One.
Zoro increased his AP due to training with Enma, Sanji didnt have any power increases from the Raidsuit, nor can Sanji himself turn invisible but the Raidsuit can, same with the Raidsut's durability

Okay so Zoros CoA and attack power increased, stats Zoro was already a God Tier in.

What about speed and durability? What about stamina? Endurance? Physical strength?
Yeah, his strenght and atacks are even higher now and since enma drains haki like no other we Saw, im sure his control of his haki has to be better than before and probaby his endurece got better too.
Enma demands too much of its user, at least was what we Saw.

Yeah, his strenght and atacks are even higher now and since enma drains haki like no other we Saw, im sure his control of his haki has to be better than before and probaby his endurece hot better to.
Enma demands too much of its user, at least was what we Saw.
Depends on what kinda training Zoro went through cuz at the end of the day Enma still pulls Zoros own Haki.

So not sure if he made his Haki stronger during his training or got better control. Regardless not much of a power up, Zoro already had too much AP and Haki.

He didn't improve in the areas he was lacking in such as long range mobility, CoO or skin durability. Unlike Sanji who got all around boost with power ranger sword.

Its like
if Pre Enma Zoro was 98, maybe post Enma Zoro is 100

but with Sanji its more like no RS Sanji 70 RS Sanji 100

U can say that about anything
No in this case it matters more because zoro did pretty much an equal exchange. Shisui vs enma. Both are same grade sword and zoro has already shown his skill by cutting pica colosal form and Haki form. He just need to get used to shisui. I don't wan't to think just changing swords a potential powerup. I can see why oda wanted him to have enma instead of keeping shisui(evven he was reluctant) since wado ichimonji and enma are like twin swords. But if there is a powerup I want it to be something like what luffy gets with gears or advance type of Haki like FS, something actually significant. Other than that I won't consider a change in fighting style or changing swords to be a powerup.... I mean even mihawk said Zoro broke swords because he was not skilled enough and every sword can be made better by user himself by making it black.

I see both the suit and enma as Power up.

Both zoro and Sanji are stronger using them.

The BIG diferente is that the suit Will Power up anyone that uses It. Period.
And enma only some people on a lvl can use its Power, zoro case.

I find It pretty simple.

I see both the suit and enma as Power up.

Both zoro and Sanji are stronger using them.

The BIG diferente is that the suit Will Power up anyone that uses It. Period.
And enma only some people on a lvl can use its Power, zoro case.

I find It pretty simple.
But a non-Vinsmoke cannot use the suit unless he/she knows his/her way around hacking it. Only Judge, Vegapunk and maybe Franky level geniuses are capable of hacking the suit I guess.

Oda: let's make Franky's bike hit Big Mom in the face, make Jinbe throws her around like a bag of sack, make Robin rolls her around like a barrel
Fake spoiler provider: Perospero summons whole Big Mom Pirates using Mont Dor's book

Oda: Let's make Big Mom Pirates got kicked from the waterfall again, double clownery with a same trick in a single day
Fake spoiler provider: Smoothie attacked Marco

When fake provider can write better story than Oda.

Depends on what kinda training Zoro went through cuz at the end of the day Enma still pulls Zoros own Haki.

So not sure if he made his Haki stronger during his training or got better control. Regardless not much of a power up, Zoro already had too much AP and Haki.

He didn't improve in the areas he was lacking in such as long range mobility, CoO or skin durability. Unlike Sanji who got all around boost with power ranger sword.

Its like
if Pre Enma Zoro was 98, maybe post Enma Zoro is 100

but with Sanji its more like no RS Sanji 70 RS Sanji 100
The thing is, we still dont know what enma truly made for zoro. He didnt fight yet with It in a big fight.
Zoro Said he Will be stronger with It, lets see on wich points.

Like i Said since the Blade consums haki like hell, (i know is zoro haki), i think he kind HAVE to get a better Control of his haki or his arm Will be bizarre like we Saw at every atack he make. And his arm went bizarre with a atack that was suposed to cut only a tree, imagine what big atacks would do to his arms...so im amost sure he mastered getting a way better control.

Status
Not open for further replies.