Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
But that Queen+King blocked Luffy spoiler is way too much different from what had happened....I mean two situations are not even remotely close...:josad:
It was true king and queen blocking luffy from the top but they just left out queen throwing luffy and zoro off the cliff

but this week they said luffy and zoro fighting numbers so it’s weird he’s not mentioned now

J

Jo_Ndule

It takes 2 flyers to beat a calamity, a flyer alone can only hope for high/extreme diff loss
It take a calamity high diff effort to beat a flyer

That's why whowho needs Drake to kill Queen
That's why Queen and WhoWho teamed up to handle Drake quick or else 1v1 whowho will be tired after fighting Drake and wouldn't fight the alliance after.
Queen can't mid/low diff Drake or vets or flyers.

Chapter 990 - Lone Army
Sasaki is rescued Jack vs Inuarashi & Nekomamushi
King broadcasts to all the beast pirates to halt their search for Yamato an orders all forces to prevent anyone from going up to the roof to meet Kaidou

Drake gets a letter telling him accompany Who's Who, as the later intends to go kill Queen (the handwriting seems to be a part of the this scene?)

(Puck Note - Not really sure what the person that wrote this is getting it with the handwriting bit, but I'm prolly lacking some sort of context)

The scene changes and we see Luffy going Gear 4th in the midst of the heated battle
The scene changes again and we see Drake getting his ass handed to him by Queen and Who's Who It's revealed that Drake was the one that let Law law escape.
He someone manages to escape and then he finds himself on the battlefield where Luffy is fighting against the Numbers
Luffy & Zoro appear to defeat a Number/Numbers? with a Kong Gun and Onigari (lit. Demon Hunt) respectively.
Drake says "I am a lone army, please allow me to fight alongside you!"
In response Luffy says "Huh!!!?"

Break Next Week

Question: Is Jack fighting in hybrid? Are Inu and Neko on Sulong?
Answer: Jack in mammoth form v Inu and Neko in Sulong (We only see their Silhouettes)

Translated by: Puck The Great, Baratie Forum
GRANDMASTER YOOOOOO :steef:

Chapter 990 - Lone Army
Sasaki is rescued Jack vs Inuarashi & Nekomamushi
King broadcasts to all the beast pirates to halt their search for Yamato an orders all forces to prevent anyone from going up to the roof to meet Kaidou

Drake gets a letter telling him accompany Who's Who, as the later intends to go kill Queen (the handwriting seems to be a part of the this scene?)

(Puck Note - Not really sure what the person that wrote this is getting it with the handwriting bit, but I'm prolly lacking some sort of context)

The scene changes and we see Luffy going Gear 4th in the midst of the heated battle
The scene changes again and we see Drake getting his ass handed to him by Queen and Who's Who It's revealed that Drake was the one that let Law law escape.
He someone manages to escape and then he finds himself on the battlefield where Luffy is fighting against the Numbers
Luffy & Zoro appear to defeat a Number/Numbers? with a Kong Gun and Onigari (lit. Demon Hunt) respectively.
Drake says "I am a lone army, please allow me to fight alongside you!"
In response Luffy says "Huh!!!?"

Break Next Week

Question: Is Jack fighting in hybrid? Are Inu and Neko on Sulong?
Answer: Jack in mammoth form v Inu and Neko in Sulong (We only see their Silhouettes)

Translated by: Puck The Great, Baratie Forum
Lebrent MY MAN Coming in clutch

@Fenaker #onigiri needs to be renamed to fenaker

So it is pretty much confirmed the 1% survival rate before the next day is for Drake right?
The guy was wrecked badly and came running to Luffy's aid? That's the agents of Sword for ya!.
Does Luffy even knows Drake? I don't remember them meeting in Sabaody.
How even comes we went from Starwhats facing King and Queen last chapter to Queen helping Wsw in trapping Drake?
Luffy goes G4th to beat the numbers that Franky was dealing with casually last chapter?
Franky >G4 confirmed Lmfao.
Jack finally faces Inu and Neko like everybody was theorizing before the raid,this means despite the confusing matchups,King and Queen will most likely be paired against Zoro and Sanji.
No Zoro matchup thus chapter?

Status
Not open for further replies.