Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehmm, okay, i just went to the 5ch thread and looked for the one who posted that in japanese, it seems that it's a translation from the Korean spoilers and, well some people where asking to about this line:

> 猿王銃と十鬼X狩場の共演でナンバーズ撃破?(まだ不明のため?

Asking what does 狩場の共演 mean(i had problems understanding this too)

And then the person who translated this spoiler said

> 十鬼X狩場 it reads as 'Juuki Ex Calibur'

Which would mean that it's a technique from someone called like that and understanding that line, i can get the perfect translation for that setence:

> With the combination of Kong Gun and Juuki X Calibur, the Numbers got crushed(It's not confirmed if they are defeated?)

TBH Juuki X Calibur looks like a X-Drake's technique.
Drake finally showing off after getting beat......:steef::steef:

Dark Witch citing ivaanom:
"Ehmm, before people start, that translation is great but Zoro using Onigiri is not mentioned in this line:
> 猿王銃と十鬼X狩場の共演でナンバーズ撃破?(まだ不明のため?"

Puck:
He didn't use Onigiri but Onigari ^^. Seems like a new move.

Source: Baratie.xyz forum

J

Jo_Ndule

Ehmm, okay, i just went to the 5ch thread and looked for the one who posted that in japanese, it seems that it's a translation from the Korean spoilers and, well some people where asking to about this line:

Which would mean that it's a technique from someone called like that and understanding that line, i can get the perfect translation for that setence:

> With the combination of Kong Gun and Juuki X Calibur, the Numbers got crushed(It's not confirmed if they are defeated?)

So it's Drake attack

Now Zoro's.
Cause Zoro doesn't have attacks named "x calibur" Drake has X themes and uses Axe.

X-drake hype, LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!:steef:

Everyone who is saying hat Frankie took out a number, he didn't. I perfectly explains what happened in another post.
I have examined the scene over and over again and I believe it was Zoro and Luffy and the manga scenes proves it.

We see Frankie shoot the number in the face with his laser beam.

The force of the attack knocks it back and off it's feet.

The next time we see the number his faced is a little burnt but other than that he's fine. You can also see that he is standing up. That can be determined by the fact his hand is about the same height as the number beside it.

An important but subtle detail about that scene is Queen who just happened to be above him and flinging Luffy and Zoro down towards him or at least the area he's standing at. That is no coincidence because we all know Oda work.

In the very next scene we see Frankie's robot transforming. We never see Frankie attack the number again.

While Frankie is transforming we see a huge impact involving that number. The way the impact is drawn we can tell it came from above. You can also see that the force of the impact knocked the number down into the ground.

Who did we just see heading towards the number from above right before the impact, Zoro and Luffy. From all of that it can be concluded that Zoro and Luffy fell on the number, knocked it down, caused the giant impact and knocked it out. One of the samurai even stated that Luffy just fell down. We know that him and Zoro were both falling together.

It's not the first time Oda has done something like that.

J

Jo_Ndule

Dark Witch citing ivaanom:
"Ehmm, before people start, that translation is great but Zoro using Onigiri is not mentioned in this line:
> 猿王銃と十鬼X狩場の共演でナンバーズ撃破?(まだ不明のため?"

Puck:
He didn't use Onigiri but Onigari ^^. Seems like a new move.
The attack is named Juuki X calibur

How can it be Zoro's onigari lol

If Drake takes out a number while running, I take back what I said. Drake hype

Status
Not open for further replies.