Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the war would be diabolical If every captain loses someone important to them.

Luffy - Garp
Kid - Killer
Law - Bepo/shachi/Penguin

And other deaths like Drake, 3/4 scabards, hyou and thousands of Radom samurais.

I wouldn't argue with you if she was gradually revealed to us through the Wano arc not 80 fucking chapters deep just when alliance attacked.

or am I completely wrong and adding character like Yamato 80+ chapters deep is a normal thing to do?
I will say YES! if Yamato was daddy girl, and don't have that Oden dogshit. Like she could be the Ace, strongest after Kaido...and that would be perfect thing, case we was able to get best female character in OP, who could trash Luffy and Zoro for that moment. Instead we got another trash character...

What I like at most about wano is simple the portrayal of the samurai and the country.
We always had a similar Storybuilding for the most One piece arcs(expect Thrillerbark,Impel down and MF), a country who get Overwhelmed by the power of the villians. Useless character who get stomped by the villians, like Alabasta,Skypia,Fischmen island,Dressrosa. Arcs where the protecter of each Country beeing mosttime useless.

But wano was different and Kaido and Orochi work for years to take a single chance and take the win in the end by plot. It was the firsttime flashback where the villians didn't easily overpowered the country. Oden flashback was great for me even though the plot about the 5years wasn't really great but seeing Oden travel and meet Roger was really amazing. Oden as character and his Scabbard are totally the opposite what we see in all previous arcs. Guys who can protect himself of the villians without getting trashed. It was the firsttime when a Villian wasn't looking like a God, total the opposite he was matched by Oden.

Similar as Whole Cake island Wano has his great and bad sides, but im sure in my case this arc is far better then Dressrosa, even if it had a long set up chapters, I love the arc(expect Big mom and her crew portrayal, kinda still hope it change later) and I can understand if people dislike it, everyone has his own taste, in that case probably a short break of 1-2month could help someone more?

Ryokugyu seems sooo lazy that i wouldnt find that much of bizarre If for him to pee he calls a girl to suck It out for him in some weird way.

In the same time he dont get up to pee and still receives BJ. The goat.
:milaugh::gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.