Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have Size but they seem dumb as bricks. That would mean these guys are better fighters than a good portion of Marine Vice Admirals which I don't see but I could be wrong.
They're definitely not all the same strength. Oars had a bounty of over 500 million, I don't think all these numbers would have that kind of strength to have that kind of bounty.

Damn, Jack really does put the 'Beast' in 'Beast Pirates', he's been putting all kinds of work on the Sulong trash,

:finally:
too bad Linu and Leko have to gang up on him with their once-a-month cheat code power-up, foken pussies.
But I have a feeling this will only serve to piss off Jack even more, forcing him to bring out his hybrid and nuke these trash.

What the fuck are the scabbards and Kaido doing? Aren't they supposed to be having a death battle? They are just chilling, watching Jack vs Minks like a damn pay-per-view at Wrestlemania smfh
:kaidowhat:
Cheat user using poison gas on someones homeland got what he deserved for. :mihugh:

@Jo_Ndule Beast Pirates >> MF WB Pirates

Kaido > Sickbeard
King = Marco
Queen = Jozu
Jack = Vista
Yamato > Ace
Flying 6 + Hawkins + Apoo + Kanjuro + Fukurokuju + Hotei > other Division Commanders
WB's strongest allied captain is Oars Jr, and Kaido has 10 guys similar to Oars Jr. Numbers clear out a lot of allied captains, and headliners clean up the rest easily.
Kaido has much more fodders than WB, and WB has no fodders on the level of Gifters

Status
Not open for further replies.