Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
It seems like Jack is doing all the work while Kaido is watching, with Jack acting as the final rampart to reach Kaido

And damn dude is singlehandily destroying the Sulong Minks with Sulong Inu/Neko having to step in, all that in his slowest form

Can't wait for his hybrid form :steef:

For the Hawkins / Drake situation, it wasn't a fb after all, but the 1% survival chance Hawkins gave might have been referring to Drake

Judging by what happened after he was betrayed, maybe it was his way to pay it back to Drake, but Drake also pointing out the possibility of him betraying the crew himself, so it looks like he aims at finding as many allies as possible and with him figured out, he had no choice but to escape and ask for an alliance with Luffy and co

Slowly but surely it's turning out to my scenario where the SNs will end up facing Kaido :optimistic:

J

Jo_Ndule

Shouldn't you be the one thinking which forum to go to next considering everyone seems to be clowning you these days. Like people here literally saying you're illiterate. Open season it seems.
You think I care about clowns who are mentally disturbed and love a comic character like he was real?

When you're done being useless, you can team up with your fellow clowns to come call me names more.

Status
Not open for further replies.