Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually no. Zoro did something because he is supposed to be useless in a war; fighting is his thing and Sanji just overshadowed him, but he is such a fool and almost killed his own allies with that cut mace. Luckily Jinbe was there to protect the fodders but he didn't actually something against the Numbers:goyea:
Actually No . It's just Oda wanted to show the new monster trio by letting them taking action + PO rematch is coming :goyea:

Are you capable of reading? This is not a one time thing. Oda has shown zoro Luffy and Jinbei removing in tandem since Jinbei joined. Sanji is not included . This is not a isolated incident
Idk bro...... this whole thing is a reach,we gotta see the matchups first. Cause for 1 its literally fodder...... this doesnt tell us anything. 2 if this is a monster trio moment its probably odas worst one yet in terms of paneling. If it was them attacking the numbers on a double page spread, you'd be on to something but this is meh.... 3 oda probably did this because he gave sanji his own moment saving momonuske from king and queen a few chapters ago.....

Nah.
I've compromised my own self by sticking around when I saw stuff I don't agree with.
I kept giving pass and let people get away with these things.

I'm gonna take a breather and leave the forum for good.
It's hard but if I can leave other sites and servers for months and years then I can leave this one too.

I'm also to blame for trolling them sometimes but I'm not gonna stay here.

They can rejoice I'm leaving this forum,

:kayneshrug: :cheers:
bye noodle

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Nah.
I've compromised my own self by sticking around when I saw stuff I don't agree with.

It's hard but if I can leave other sites and servers for months and years then I can leave this one too.

:josad: Fuck man, I hope you reconsider. You're one of the few remaining bastions against Sword Wank on this forum and your takes are genuinely entertaining and insightful. Others can't say the same but, some of your takes has actually revised my opinions on certain things in One Piece power-scaling and I'm not ashamed to admit it no matter what anyone says. Please I really do hope you reconsider and not let negative words like these sour your experience.

That is Jaki falling down from the impact of Radical Beam.
That is not him falling down.

He was knocked off his feet and falling back when Frankie hit him. He's saying is lower than the number standing next to him.

I miss seeing he's no longer falling back, he's back on his feet. We are looking almost parallel with his body and what have we seen, King and Queen who are several levels above him. That means we are looking up. Look at his face expression, that's not someone that's been knocked unconscious.

You still falling down in that scene we should be looking at the wall, not towards the sky.

The most important thing you have to remember is Oda decided to show Zoro and Luffy being thrown down towards him. They had to land somewhere and it's going to cause an impact. That impacts them landing on the number.

Nah.

Dont leave because of zorofans
Just ignore them
:kata:

Last edited by a moderator:
I never said that it wasn't asinine.

How does that post imply that he has Dyslexia tho ?.....
Do you want me to explain Dyslexia to you ??

What is it exactly you’d like from me ???

If you read the last chapter you wouldn’t be asking me redundant questions.

If your a child (21 and under) just let me know I don’t want to bully you in anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.