Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
We broke the record of the pages on a chapter where not too much happened I mean in comparison to 957.

I think it was a chapter after this long covid break maybe.
Post automatically merged:

I lost my enjoyment for this series because of this arc so badly but I can't drop it because I'm addicted to One Piece.

Toxic love:catcry::catcry::catcry::catcry:
So it’s like this girlfriend you wanna dump but you don’t have the balls to do it ?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That record will be broken imo

Pretty sure the top Wano chapter will make it to 20K
You are on some mad bullshit rn.

We broke the last record on the chapter that was not even close in terms of quality to 957.

We can potentially break the record on the most unexpected chapter in the series in that case.

You are on some mad bullshit rn.

We broke the last record on the chapter that was not even close in terms of quality to 957.

We can potentially break the record on the most unexpected chapter in the series in that case.
Just don't spam too much or people will start ranting on you like it happens with me :3

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
"Back to the main stage, the samurai are crushing Kaido's subordinates. The Oniwaban come out to fight the samurai but Fukurokuju turns his back to the battle and walks somewhere else. Hotei notices it and seems confused. "

Well, ladies and gentlemen, there it is ... prepare for the glorious return of Orochi-sama :steef:
How are they even alive?

Didn't Zoro killed a lot of these fuckers while he was raging or they weren't necessary the main members.

"Back to the main stage, the samurai are crushing Kaido's subordinates. The Oniwaban come out to fight the samurai but Fukurokuju turns his back to the battle and walks somewhere else. Hotei notices it and seems confused. "

Well, ladies and gentlemen, there it is ... prepare for the glorious return of Orochi-sama :steef:
The 10K Samurai/Ninja are going to turn on them won't they ?
:seriously:

So surprising and unpredictable. :madmonk:

My current one?

Dunno. She's angry at times.
So my metaphors suck ?

Status
Not open for further replies.