Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sulong Carrot clowning Daifuku
Lanjikun: NaH!

King destroying RS Sanji with no fire abilities, no hybrid and no sword
Lanjikun: NaH! SaNjI wAs FiNe!
Stop spreading lies :pepemy:
Sanji was completely fine (and in this chapter he is in perfect shape) after taking an attack from King that was meant to split him in two while Hawkins is still bandaged and Carrot just escaped very fast from Daifuku.
Daifuku is not the most intelligent man on earth but he is far stronger than Sulong Carrot:hurry:

I personally see Doffy's strength in very high regard, still can't see him beating Jack, which is not a problem considering that neither Cracker nor Smoothie can beat Jack either.

Feat wise, they can't.
It's that simple: I'll stop downplaying Doffy if sanjikun stops claiming that trashcan Kinemon pushes Jack mid or high diff despite the spoilers clearly clapping a fat "NO!" straight on sanjikun's face lol.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It's that simple: I'll stop downplaying Doffy if sanjikun stops claiming that trashcan Kinemon pushes Jack mid or high diff despite the spoilers clearly clapping a fat "NO!" straight on sanjikun's face lol.
Kinemon brushed doffys attack on him and carried on like it was nothing, its something we are all guilty of overlooking in dressrosa

This isnt a 48 year old veteran older than the likes of mihawk shanks and blackbeard we are talking about, this is a 28 year old BEAST barely older than the likes of kidd and law, if he beats sulong neko and inu after bodying the sulong minks there is no way in hell he loses to kata.
Ok, I won't say anything to that and I'll pretend I've never read this only because I'm currently on the Jack hypetrain as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.