Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still smile from this panel.

The real Monster Trio! :finally:

Sanji isn't fit as monster trio, he lack intimidating presence such as these trio.

Beast Pirate saw Luffy : What??? Mugiwara no Luffy????!!

BP saw Zoro : Nani???! Kaizoku gari Zoro of the Worst Generation????!!!

BP saw Jinbei : What??? Former Shichibukai, Jinbei???!!

BP saw Sanji : ah ok. (no reaction lol)

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Step up to plate by doing what?
Acting confused and panicked when Momo suddenly floats in the air?

Pissed his pant when Big Mom regained her memory?

Pissed his pant when seeing Big Mom again in Onigashima?
Yeah let's forget that he didn't bother to attack a yonko and did more damage than Luffy could imagine before udon.

And to be honest, I don't know how to rank the Numbers. Is it 1 to 10, 10 to 1, or size?

I think size at the very least in terms of physical strength, but we might see more agile Numbers later on. We still got 6 to go.

S

Shuyaku

@Sentinel @Shuyaku
Saw you guys discussion about calamities' portrayal.

Forget King, let's talk about Queen.

If we never had that one scene where Jack seemed to get intimidated by King and Queen.
Without that scene, don't you think it's crystal clear that by portrayal, Jack >> Queen?

1. Jack has more focus. He yoloed a whole island of Natural Born Warriors, fighting 5 days straight without resting. Yoloed Fujitora, Sengoku and Tsuru. Yoloed Zunisha. Fought Ashura Doji who is higher tier scabbard.
Sure he got his ass kicked several times, but it never made him became a pussy and became afraid.

While Queen got Udon chapters, didn't fought Luffy and only watched from afar where Luffy and old Hyou defeating his men. When Big Mom came, he fought her, yet the moment she regained her memories, he pissed his pants.

BM is Top Tier so Queen pissed his pants seeing her regaining her memory but Jack didn't piss his pants charging at 2 Top Tiers at once (Fuji and Sengoku).

2. In Onigashima where Big Mom was still chained and hadn't become their ally yet, Queen pissed his pants again seeing BM. But Jack (and King) didn't.

3. This chapter
Jack yoloed sulong mink armies again, fought their Sulong dukes, got injured and stabbed yet still didn't piss his pants.

Queen did nothing when Sanji freed Momo, he probably didn't even know what was actually going on.
Against X Drake, it seems Queen needs to gang up first with Hawkins and Who's Who. Jack wouldn't gang up with anyone to body his enemy.

So forgetting that 1 scene where Queen acted bossy toward Jack and forgetting bounty comparison (bounty doesn't really matter anyway, currently Zoro has lower bounty than scrub), everything else points out that Jack > Queen.
me and sentinel are gay

And to be honest, I don't know how to rank the Numbers. Is it 1 to 10, 10 to 1, or size?

I think size at the very least in terms of physical strength, but we might see more agile Numbers later on. We still got 6 to go.
Given their sheer size and somewhat (albeit failed) link to the Ancient Giant race, the numbers should be pretty durable regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.