Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
And to be honest, I don't know how to rank the Numbers. Is it 1 to 10, 10 to 1, or size?

I think size at the very least in terms of physical strength, but we might see more agile Numbers later on. We still got 6 to go.
1-10 in the mental illness scale.

The higher number the higher IQ he has.

In reference to Sanji's own durability without it? Uhhh Yes it does, it shows he needs the raid suit against high powered attacks
And ? He uses the RS and takes a Yonko's FM attack aiming to kill him, with no lasting damage, without defending against it.

Sanji will use the RS going further, that's what matters when discussing how strong he is and is going to be.

And ? He uses the RS and takes a Yonko's FM attack aiming to kill him, with no lasting damage, without defending against it.

Sanji will use the RS going further, that's what matters when discussing how strong he is and is going to be.
Sanji w/ without the raidsuit are on 2 different levels which has been clearly shown. They are 2 separate entities

If we're discussing powerlevels Sanji's power level and the raidsuits powerlevel are being discussed

It's like saying Sanji possesses the power of invisibility, but in reality it's the raidsuit that turns the user invisible

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
โ€Ž
Sanji w/ without the raidsuit are on 2 different levels which has been clearly shown. They are 2 separate entities

If we're discussing powerlevels Sanji's power level and the raidsuits powerlevel are being discussed

It's like saying Sanji possesses the power of invisibility, but in reality it's the raidsuit that turns the user invisible
sanji wthout raids uit s like zoro without enma

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Iโ€™m SUUUPERRRRRRR glad we got to see Coby
I'm honestly surprised that someone like Drake took Coby's words as something important.

Coby is still new in the Marines while Drake was a promising one.

It's good that they are on good terms with each other.

I wonder if Coby reports back to Akainu:usoprice:

It's Sanji's raid suit though. Do we discuss Franky before he discovered Vegapunk's technology and modified his body following Vegapunk's research as a different entity ?

Status
Not open for further replies.