Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I still believe Sanji's Raid Suit is like the strongest one because Judge might design him way before Sanji ran away. He didn't knew Sanji's drug is working ( Yes, I follow this idea ) and made his RS the strongest so he could catch up to his bros.

I'm honestly surprised that someone like Drake took Coby's words as something important.

Coby is still new in the Marines while Drake was a promising one.

It's good that they are on good terms with each other.

I wonder if Coby reports back to Akainu:usoprice:
I assume that Sword unit is tight with each other w/o traitors in their mix. And I’m assuming Garp/Aokiji leads Sword.
Post automatically merged:

That's kinda funny. I used to shitpost quite a bit and never got warned let alone banned :milaugh:
Same,never even got flagged

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I assume that Sword unit is tight with each other w/o traitors in their mix. And I’m assuming Garp/Aokiji leads Sword.

Same,never even got flagged
That Aokiji part intrigues me because it would be such a 360 twist if BB's plans are postponed because someone tricking him while Blackbeard basically orchestrated his journey perfectly.

That Aokiji part intrigues me because it would be such a 360 twist if BB's plans are postponed because someone tricking him while Blackbeard basically orchestrated his journey perfectly.
I think specific sword members were used to infiltrate threatening Yonkos. Like Drake to Kaido, and Aokiji go BB. Coby for Hancock. And maybe even law for Luffy (I assume law is a sword member). Bc in punk hazard why did Aokiji miraculously show up. Same place law was at. Smoker never contacted Aokiji did he

It's Sanji's raid suit though. Do we discuss Franky before he discovered Vegapunk's technology and modified his body following Vegapunk's research as a different entity ?
Franky's modified body via Vega Punks research is the same thing as Zoro improving his strength via Enma

That example would work if Sanji modified his body to match the technology of the raidsuit.

Ouuuuuuuuuu nice sparkles Beckman
Hands up bitch hahaha

I still believe Sanji's Raid Suit is like the strongest one because Judge might design him way before Sanji ran away. He didn't knew Sanji's drug is working ( Yes, I follow this idea ) and made his RS the strongest so he could catch up to his bros.
I think Sanji's raidsuit wasnt the strongest, I think Sanji was the strongest than his family without the raidsuit, but your idea could be correct as well

Status
Not open for further replies.