Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
@Fenaker
LOL, did you see Sanji's face panel this chapter? Even the blood Oda removed it because of how MINIMAL that attack did to Sanji LMAO
Just saying, dude got out ALMOST clean
No point trying to keep it from chapter to chapter oda is inconsistent as fuck
Case in point being zoro who has had blood on and off the past few chapters

Haha surprise is a big word .....Flying slash travel by air of course it would be fast

Damn ....all of u are like getting butthurt cause u cant bring a single valid point

-Luffy was surprised cause Hawkin got hit wow thats a great speed feat🤣🤣😂
Post automatically merged:

No he does not

Cause King can spam his move from far away distance , or u think King cannot use flying slash 😑

Thats what i am talking .
Luffy shocked said woah that was fast
He wasn t surpised that hawkins got hit:gokulaugh:

HA001

Seriously thats how u are going to argue . 🤣

Arent we talking about hypothetical argument? If not then why would u reply me thats what i was talking in my post a hypothetical point .Enought with the keyboard warrior mate
Lmfao stfu.
Your point is as valid as me saying zoro will turn super sayin and fly and kamehameha king in the face.
You were talking in absolutes giving king powers hes not show.

Oml man, literally iai is drawing your sword, slashing and quickly resheathing the sword. The technique may be used most effectively against stationary opponents but that doesn't negate the fact it is a higher speed slash and action
Has it ever been user against a moving enemy ? No

Has Zoro ever user against enemy thats in sky? No

So what are u trying to prove here . Its a speedy technique i know that but would it work on a moving enemy thats what this argument is all about

You cannot say Zoro speedblitz a opponent with a tecnique meant to look like that

Here are the example of Speedblitz :

- Kaido against Luffy
- Luffy against Doflamingo
-Kizaru against Drake
-Sanji against Oven

Those are the pure speedblitz .Damn There is a break next week all of those Zoro wanker can go read Gamaran manga or even Samurai x and learn some Samurai moves 🤣🤣🤣

Atleast that way they can bring a solid point in argument

Lol🤣🤣🤣

Haha Speed is irrevelant cause Its Zoro i guess . 🤣🤣

Zoro reaction speed would not be able
to keep up with King Speed thats the issue

Stol with this nonsense either bring valid point or refute my point. I am not here arguing how great zoro is or shit like . Bring feat and panel then will accept .

Mate .....Speed blitz means how Kizaru Fucked up Drake or how Kaido fucked up Luffy

Shishon is a Iai move which means one has to sheath a sword then draw quickly . Its not a speedblitz feat

Seriously feels like i am
arguing with a bunch of Kids

You cannot use Ia move at the opponent who is at aerial Wtf ? Think before u even post or learn some basic thing of Bushido 🤣🤣
Shit, this guy doesn't even know what iai move is.

Lmfao stfu.
Your point is as valid as me saying zoro will turn super sayin and fly and kamehameha king in the face.
You were talking in absolutes giving king powers hes not show.
-Well the thing u said about super saiyan , Kamahame says all ... nonsensical point
Atleast i am even though its hypothetical am saying a swordsman can use flying slash in One Piece world which King seems to be as he has a Katana .

My argument and ur point . See the difference

Zoro’s Iaido moves vs Kizaru’s Yata No Kagami, now that would be a fight !
Yata no kagami is Light speed whereas Zoro is barely Massively hypersonic +

🤣🤣😂

The BEST THING about this chapter is that "Drake reveal as spy and helping Law" was not used in the alliance way...

For example, almost EVERYBODY, in our community expected the Drake reveal would be that he will TURN on enemy in the right time... and that it will be revealed that he helped Law...
BUT what I love is that Oda KNEW that almost all the fandom knew that the person who helped Law was Drake

And because of that, he probably felt that revealing Drake as ally, and helped Law in a normal classic way of someone turning on the right time, would be TOO EXPECTED and would really serve NO HYPE

But this right here, was a good way in handling it... he actually COMBINED ALL plots into one:
- The Queen wanting to kill someone from Tobbi Roppo
- Who's Who wanting to Kill a calamity (Queen) being a FAKE to lure Drake
- Drake Helping Law and becoming ally

He used all of those in one great sequence of events in this chapter...

Also, Hawkins.... brah... you should stay with Apoo as enemy after this... there should be a point in an arc, where it's NO RETURN... Apoo already passed that, he SHOULD NOT turn as ally in this war... Hawkins the same...

They can become later in other arcs as ally, but right here? Oda should make them stay as enemies, otherwise, it's just pandering to Supernova to make them on the winning side no matter what

In fact, I would respect Hawkins much more as enemy than turning ally after this chapter, however I would have respected him if he turned ally BEFORE this chapter...

As I said, it's a point of no return, and if Hawkins turned sides later, I honestly will drop him from my fav supernova list, cause I would respect BELLAMY more than him because he stuck on Doffy's side during that arc, he knew that he chose the wrong man to follow, but he stayed loyal to that path he chose and saw it to the end... Same with Gin/Don Kreig as example... hawkins would lose tremendous respect point if he turned later after this chapter

HA001

-Well the thing u said about super saiyan , Kamahame says all ... nonsensical point
Atleast i am even though its hypothetical am saying a swordsman can use flying slash in One Piece world which King seems to be as he has a Katana .

My argument and ur point . See the difference

Yata no kagami is Light speed whereas Zoro is barely Massively hypersonic +

🤣🤣😂
Kings not that fast where zoro wouldnt be able to easily deflect his slashes even if he could do flying slashes.

Status
Not open for further replies.