One Piece Chapter 991: "Please let us die"

How good was the chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One Piece post-timeskip quality is shit, hell, even Fairy Tail makes One Piece look like a joke at this point.
Well, I'm not still sure LOL, I mean in terms of fight FT is already better than post OP, BUT when it comes to Elsa who has cracked body to pulp and then was able to defeat godly top tier waifu(even if didn't read it, I still know her...so yeah, OP is still not that bad, but it easily lose to Rave Master(first work of Mashima). But again in terms of fact that there was actual fights(even if that was not satisfied fights), it's better than off-screen manga fight, except MC luffy....so yes, I guess you right...

Well, I'm not still sure LOL, I mean in terms of fight FT is already better than post OP, BUT when it comes to Elsa who has cracked body to pulp and then was able to defeat godly top tier waifu(even if didn't read it, I still know her...so yeah, OP is still not that bad, but it easily lose to Rave Master(first work of Mashima). But again in terms of fact that there was actual fights(even if that was not satisfied fights), it's better than off-screen manga fight, except MC luffy....so yes, I guess you right...
One Piece Post Timeskip is like Oda taking 10 years to get from Reverse mountain arc to Alabasta arc. Alabasta being Wano in this case. All the arcs post timeskip have really been setup arcs for Wano. A lot of these arcs post timeskip should have been much shorter honestly.

One Piece Post Timeskip is like Oda taking 10 years to get from Reverse mountain arc to Alabasta arc. Alabasta being Wano in this case. All the arcs post timeskip have really been setup arcs for Wano. A lot of these arcs post timeskip should have been much shorter honestly.
More like Post Timeskip is far more connected so it doesn't leave a room for "breathing" after every major fight

One Piece post-timeskip quality is shit, hell, even Fairy Tail makes One Piece look like a joke at this point.

Are you kidding me!? Everything post punk hazard has been at worst ok, at best some of One Pieces most stellar stories. Hell it had one of the best introductory arcs in Return to Sabaody showcasing how far the monster trio had come with their one shotting of the pacifista. Even fish man island. Issues and all, had moments like the Red Hawk, and Shirahoshi revealing she knew who killed her mother, threatening big mom, Nami “forgiving” Jinbei, the entire chapter devoted to just finishing moves on the NFP.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Are you kidding me!? Everything post punk hazard has been at worst ok, at best some of One Pieces most stellar stories. Hell it had one of the best introductory arcs in Return to Sabaody showcasing how far the monster trio had come with their one shotting of the pacifista. Even fish man island. Issues and all, had moments like the Red Hawk, and Shirahoshi revealing she knew who killed her mother, threatening big mom, Nami “forgiving” Jinbei, the entire chapter devoted to just finishing moves on the NFP.
*squints in WCI*

Status
Not open for further replies.