One Piece Chapter 991: "Please let us die"

How good was the chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far, Koby has two major ranks that he needs to achieve before admiral. Rear admiral and vice admiral. Even if he doesn't become admiral by EoS, he will surely be vice admiral this as vice admiral is garp's rank and the bar to be vice admiral is very low.

Coincidentally, Koby has two mentors with these ranks. rear admiral drake and vice admiral garp. I think that through their deaths, Koby will eventually reach and surpass these ranks.

If Drake dies, I think Koby will eat his devil fruit. The admirals are animal themed and these animals are from the zodiac. In alabasta smoker used a move called "white snake" where he turned his arm into a "snake" made of smoke. This parallels the admirals' animal attacks, and indicates that Smoker will be the snake admiral.

Pheasant, dog, and monkey are right by each other on the zodiac. Ox and tiger are right by each other on the zodiac. If Koby eats drake's fruit, he will surely be the dragon admiral as he would have the dragon dragon fruit model: allosaurus. The dragon is right by the snake on the zodiac

B

Ballel

Now you have it to where Nami and Usopp are going to be taking out Page One and Ulti, tobi roppo with the same rank as Drake. Zoro 1 shot Killer and Sanji memed drake in the anime.
It is important that also the weaker strawhats grow. They are in the soon-to-be pirate king's crew and Oda couldn't bring this across believably if he let Nami and Usopp to stay weak.
The straw hats need to be set apart. They have always had a faster growth rate than many others.

It is important that also the weaker strawhats grow. They are in the soon-to-be pirate king's crew and Oda couldn't bring this across believably if he let Nami and Usopp to stay weak.
The straw hats need to be set apart. They have always had a faster growth rate than many others.
yeah, this is really why I feel like Drake is going to be absolutely irrelevant after this arc. If Nami and Usopp are taking on tobi roppo, then how much has smoker grown since we've seen him? How much has Koby grown since the beginning of the post-skip? While drake gets all this prestige of being a supernova, I feel like both Koby and Smoker would have surpassed him by wano's end. For the simple virtue that since pre-skip, Smoker and Koby have always grown alongside the straw hats whereas other characters simply don't.

The only important supernova are Kid and Law. Everyone else will play minor roles in the story. I wouldn't be surprised if some members of the mid trio, Robin or Franky, could actually be on par with the weaker supernova. Robin neg diffed Cavendish in hakuba form. Cavendish knew both forms of haki and had a bounty comparable to a supernova.

B

Ballel

yeah, this is really why I feel like Drake is going to be absolutely irrelevant after this arc. If Nami and Usopp are taking on tobi roppo, then how much has smoker grown since we've seen him? How much has Koby grown since the beginning of the post-skip? While drake gets all this prestige of being a supernova, I feel like both Koby and Smoker would have surpassed him by wano's end. For the simple virtue that since pre-skip, Smoker and Koby have always grown alongside the straw hats whereas other characters simply don't.

The only important supernova are Kid and Law. Everyone else will play minor roles in the story. I wouldn't be surprised if some members of the mid trio, Robin or Franky, could actually be on par with the weaker supernova. Robin neg diffed Cavendish in hakuba form. Cavendish knew both forms of haki and had a bounty comparable to a supernova.
Drake will become a cheerleader.

For the last time, Robin did not "neg diff" Cavendish. You have to KO someone for that to happen. If he slipped off, Robin would have been dead.

Cavendish literally saved Robin's ass from Doffy's Bullet Strings.

Status
Not open for further replies.