One Piece Chapter 991: "Please let us die"

How good was the chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
he is already publishing slower than monthly he only draws 32 pages in one month Attack on Titan has 36 normally sometimes
AoT makes between 40 and 45 pages each month. Oda can't even make 30 pages a month anymore.

Given the slowness of the story, PIS, offpanel, plot armor, plot convenience, lack of tension, breaks, that illness ... Maybe the title of chapter 991 "please let us die" is a message sent by Oda

B

Ballel

many have already dropped the manga you can see it from the salese even the editor said skip everything till Wano because he knows fans have dropped the manga
Yes. Damn, I know. Oda really needs to take some months off to plan ahead properly. They can make some events or chapter interpretations by other artists again, to fill the time.
Should really do that at least before the final arc starts.
Or this is going to be a mess.

I feel like the only purpose of Drake's character is to be a stepping stone for Koby. I don't think any of the supernova, except for Law and Kid, will ever be that important.

It seems as if as the manga progresses, the more irrelevant some of these supernova are becoming. Every arc, luffy and the straw hats grow, but the supernova don't.

Now you have it to where Nami and Usopp are going to be taking out Page One and Ulti, tobi roppo with the same rank as Drake. Zoro 1 shot Killer and Sanji memed drake in the anime.

Could Oda make Drake strong after wano? Possibly, but I feel like it won't happen because I don't think there is anywhere to take his character. The most important marines were always the admirals, Garp, Smoker, Tashigi, and Koby. Given how little we have focused on those characters, I don't think Oda really cares about Drake.

Status
Not open for further replies.