Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Chopper will fight Perospero along with Carrot
I had the same thought aswell. I believe that might be a great team up and both have been there when Pedro sacrificed himself.
That means that both have a reason to fight him back and if Oda give them this opportunity I'm sure they will take it.
And as an addition they had already many situations on WCI where they fought together and showed that they have a good chemestry together. For me they are a good combination due to their relationship, their fighting styles and personalities.

N

NeutralWatcher

Chopper shouldn't be underestimated.

Monster Chopper 1 shot Kumadori while Luffy struggled against Blueno (similar doriki).

Now after 2 years Chopper can control his monster form.

Current Monster Chopper should be able to fight veteran level character.

I had the same thought aswell. I believe that might be a great team up and both have been there when Pedro sacrificed himself.
That means that both have a reason to fight him back and if Oda give them this opportunity I'm sure they will take it.
And as an addition they had already many situations on WCI where they fought together and showed that they have a good chemestry together. For me they are a good combination due to their relationship, their fighting styles and personalities.
It's not gonna be a 2 on 1

Perospero is gonna try bullying Carrot and mentioning Pedro's Death which will lead to Big Brother Chopper going super Saiyan on his ass

Status
Not open for further replies.