Status
Not open for further replies.
Like fodder was able to damage WB, but he definitely didn't have 400+ slash wounds and bullet holes on his body. So how much damage did most of the fodder actually do? Probably not that much. Additionally, the only times we actually see fodder damaging WB on panel are 1) when squard sneak attacks him and 2) right after akainu damaged him. Both of those circumstances are a little extenuating tho.

wb was old
and not hyped for being durable
therein lies the difference
Blackbeard will prob be the strongest yonko and he is getting hurt by fodder.
blame this reaction on folks who wanked his durability so much prior to this.
its welcomed karma
Even being old or not, his skin still the same as always, he CAN be hurt by any fodder, as luffy ir zoro ir etc.

Thing that kaido cant, only the ones using ryou can hurt him, and that already proves his skin IS way more dificutty to penetrante.

Like fodder was able to damage WB, but he definitely didn't have 400+ slash wounds and bullet holes on his body. So how much damage did most of the fodder actually do? Probably not that much. Additionally, the only times we actually see fodder damaging WB on panel are 1) when squard sneak attacks him and 2) right after akainu damaged him. Both of those circumstances are a little extenuating tho.
is this a joke bro lmao

Throughout the Battle of Marineford, Whitebeard received 267 sword wounds, 152 gunshot wounds and 46 wounds from cannonballs — adding up to a total of 465 injuries at the time of death.​

Even being old or not, his skin still the same as always, he CAN be hurt by any fodder, as luffy ir zoro ir etc.

Thing that kaido cant, only the ones using ryou can hurt him, and that already proves his skin IS way more dificutty to penetrante.
seems easy for kinemon

so if the likes of kinemon can
then its not so impressive anymore. imagine what luffy would do adding this ryou to g4 level attacks.

Durability is like Kaido's entire MO tho. He definitely does not have the DC of WB, and honestly, his Boro Breath did less damage to a mountain than Kizaru's kick did to a much larger mangrove. So his non-physical AP is questionable.

You think Oda will allow Big Mom to be dat smart? :goatasure:
She is smart...just unlucky as hell. Red Wedding thing was also master plan, and she made alliance with him, which is also something that she planned. I doubt that this comes from nowhere....she planned that a long time ago, but the disgrace of her made her to make her move.
So...in the end it seems like Kaido was her puppet in her hands...

D

Deleted member 83

its goken. ryou is just regular haki. hyogoro says "i was known for using the mighty blade (goken) in the past, maybe i can teach you." after explaining that ryou is just what wano calls haki.

do i have to edit the wiki myself so people realize this? does everybody just read the wiki and not the manga??
goken was Hyo's epithet

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
She is smart...just unlucky as hell. Red Wedding thing was also master plan, and she made alliance with him, which is also something that she planned. I doubt that this comes from nowhere....she planned that a long time ago, but the disgrace of her made her to make her move.
So...in the end it seems like Kaido was her puppet in her hands...
What exactly the explanation of Kaido being her homie?

So far Kaido is human who bleeds

Imagine putting down sick Whitebeard that went toe to toe with all three admirals in the war to make Kaido look good. Disgusting. You can’t make a legend look bad, there’s honor amongst thieves not pirates. Kaido is exempt from WB level respect
Define toe-to-toe lmao. We saw 4 different fights between WB and admirals. Aside from the one outlier where WB sneak attacked Akainu while he was mid clash with Marco, the admirals looked superior to him in every engagement. I think sick Oldbeard loses to every admiral 1v1.

Imagine putting down sick Whitebeard that went toe to toe with all three admirals in the war to make Kaido look good. Disgusting. You can’t make a legend look bad, there’s honor amongst thieves not pirates. Kaido is exempt from WB level respect
Amazing arguments Bro.
Just forget to mention that this same Dude was TOTALLY pierced by Squardo and marine fodders not even using haki. And If THATS not a Shame, being a little bit pierced by the scabards is not even close to be Shame too.

Status
Not open for further replies.