Status
Not open for further replies.
C

critical mindset

Luffy was sleeping and was gravely wounded for 3 days. Who gravely wounded him? Bellamy? Or Don Chinjao?
Don’t forget that Manaherry used her ability to help heal both Luffy and Bellamy. Luffy was fully restored after 3 days of rest coupled with Mansherry’s healing, while Bellamy who received the same was wondering whether he could muster enough strength to walk, let alone run away from the marines. Bellamy was that far from full power when he faced Luffy, and he wasn’t even worthy of a executive seat.

The problem here's is that for example if Zoro fights Apoo,you will see a lot of peopl....Well sanji fan,they'll say ”hahaha look Zoro's fighting Apoo..........He's a fodder.........” or something like that

Anyways i want to see Apoo vs X drake both were infiltrate on they're respectives sides
The answer ;)

Zoro: "What? I also agree. The fight is useless" (the way I understand it: "let's call it a truce"?)

katakuri has problem with g4. cracker has problem against g4. but the difference is they could counter g4 and force it to become inferior with their own ability. cracker speficially say all luffy did just eat and run while has nami softening his biscuit and even with that he managed to hold luffy for 11 hours. he wound boundman with his own ability and over 11 hours luffy only managed to hit him once despite cracker go offence and chasing luffy all over with nami bugged him
what make doffy sucks was he doesnt have any ability that could defence boundman nor attack boundman and can do any damage. that is pathietic. same boundman that get one shotted by kaido and turn useless against FS katakuri
How does Cracker handle Doffy’s awakening?

N

NeutralWatcher

When Kaido attacked the alliance, instead of going to where Tsuru was Kinemon could have cut Kaido's Boro Breath so Shinobu didn't have to use her df.

topi jerami left cause his senpai isnt here anymore
topi is a legendary troll
he can never be best by any fandom.

Don’t forget that Manaherry used her ability to help heal both Luffy and Bellamy. Luffy was fully restored after 3 days of rest coupled with Mansherry’s healing, while Bellamy who received the same was wondering whether he could muster enough strength to walk, let alone run away from the marines. Bellamy was that far from full power when he faced Luffy, and he wasn’t even worthy of a executive seat.
lmao
are you ever serious

When nothing implied that.
except he outright says it?!?!
as long as wb put akainu away in mf
about 2-3 chaps now
so I guess robin did one shot her
why are you trying so hard to be a piece of shit? what happened to you?
life not going too great lately?!?
ima check on brother rosella to make sure that he’s doing okay during these dark times
the entire chapter is like a minute in OP time or something. I do not think that Rossella cares.

any panel of BM is great. she gets more panel time than other top tiers and its hilarious to watch how much that pisses people off.

Status
Not open for further replies.