Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this for a dumb argument? We never know when Doffy bounty was frozen and when actually Jinbe bounty was frozen or do you think Moriah who had 320mio is stronger then Jinbe with 250mio? You totally fail again to bring a good argument to proof why Jinbe is the weakest Shichibukai, alone via this nonsense you can´t proof anything.
Jinbe has so far the greastest feats as Shichibukai after Mihawk, neither Doffy or Moria coming even close to that what Jinbe show during the last 400chapters.

So me exactly the timeline/ages of each Shichibukai when their bounty was frozen, I wait.
And even then bounty don´t mean anything or do you believe Zoro is under Tamago/Pedro??
Or Sabo beeing strong as Snack?
Wtf are you talking about? We know exactly when their bounties frozen. Both Jinbe/Doffy were frozen ~ 1 decade before present time.

Like I said above, Luffy > Jinbe. Oda wouldn't have Law + Luffy vs. Jinbe, who is Luffy's subordinate.

but getting ragdolled by boundman alone. law was get low diffed by doffy in 1 vs 1 so dont exagerrate thing. cracker and katakuri push luffy and his g4 to over 10 hours fight lol. dukes and jack fight for 5 days.
they are the true yonko commander lv.while doffy cannot even mantain for 30 minutes.
If Doffy hadn’t had his internal organs destroyed by Law, and if Luffy hadn’t gotten help from the colloseum fighters, then Luffy loses. Full stop.

@sanjikun
Kaido yet destroy two supernovas, two who are above Law.
When he make the claim about Doffy beeing weak, he already fought Luffy strongest supernova rivale Kid and Killer.
So he could assume their powerlvl and he also see Boundman yet don´t even praise him.
But he praise Jack and the Sulong Minks, with exactly show that Kaido has respect for the power who Neko and Inu and the Minks pose.
Supernovas? My ass, Kaido rolfstomp two of them already before even make the statement about Doffy was weak.
Mate, Kaido was shit talking Luffy's strength.

He fought him. He changed his mind.

"Kaido thinks" is not an argument. Dude thought Jack could solo Luffy/Law.

I am the only one not Impressed by Dukes Sulong form ?

Carrot sulong put the bar too high for any minks it seems
I feel oda is not interested, he wanted to showcase what sulong is and used carrot to hype it. Here he was probably needed to draw good designs for different types of minks but we can see all pretty much seem the same, art also doesn't look good. Would have preferred if he had taken time and rather made dukes form much better given their importance and hype against kaido and skipped carrot since it was not even needed there.

So we get nice setup fight here

Usop & nami vs page one and ulti
Zoro & xdrake vs Queen and apoo
Shogun Franky vs number

I think in next chapter we will get luffy & sanji meet perospero and marco

So perospero and sanji vs king to let luffy go to kaido . Meanwhile marco will come with luffy to heal the injured scabbard and luffy take on kaido alone .

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
@djiayebee are you able to translate the Zoro/Drake/Apoo panels?

In previous page Drake says to Zoro :
"At least! your victory... is good for me!"
"How about this?"

Zoro: "That’s quite honest/straightforward but you're hiding your position"

Apoo: "Should I call more Numbers? Look you guys stop drinking alcohol and come here!"

Zoro and Drake attacking Appo(?? not clear who is talking): "Dont do anything useless!!"
Apoo: "Ouah!"

Apoo: "Yoyo Drake!! I also heard everything!! This time are you gonna be parasitic to that weak and small pirate crew?

Drake: "I have hated that dude since the beginning. I am gonna crush him but not doing that for your sake

Zoro: "What? I also agree. The fight is useless" (the way I understand it: "let's call it a truce"?)

Isn´t that true for almost any top tier with lethality if they get a clean hit. We already saw that once before, and half of the face was gone.
That´s part of the reason why i never rated BM and Kaidou as high as others did, their defensive powers require a threshold to pass to become dangerous to them, but once that passed, it becomes less relevant.
WB´s endurance was much more impressive than this.
Yea, because they don't have endurance? BM and Kaido are still on WB level. Kaido just got stabbed the some of the best 9 samurais and barely looked injured a chapter later

If Doffy hadn’t had his internal organs destroyed by Law, and if Luffy hadn’t gotten help from the colloseum fighters, then Luffy loses. Full stop.
this again lol

even without get his internal organ destroyed. what kind attack he can do against boundman?he literally has 0 attack to wound boundman in his arsenal. just mention 1.

luffy can finish him with one attack (doffy was already stuck on the mountain lol) but doffy keep wasting time by get sent through entire city and get ragdolled.
later luffy back to g4 and only need 1 attack to finish him.

Wtf are you talking about? We know exactly when their bounties frozen. Both Jinbe/Doffy were frozen ~ 1 decade before present time.
When show me actually the panel/information/ages of these characters, I wait..
Show me when actually Doffy bounty was frozen which his age and Jinbe bounty was frozen which ages, same goes for the all other Shichibukai.

Since bounty don´t mean> or do you call Pedro/Tamago above Zoro,Apoo,Drake,Sanji and Capone?
Jinbe has so far the greatest feats after Mihawk as shichibukai, you lose you mind if you say he is the weakest shichibukai even after he perform as the second best in the rank, even far better then Doffy.

this again lol

even without get his internal organ destroyed. what kind attack he can do against boundman?he literally has 0 attack to wound boundman in his arsenal. just mention 1.
Luffy was sleeping and was gravely wounded for 3 days. Who gravely wounded him? Bellamy? Or Don Chinjao?

When show me actually the panel/information/ages of these characters, I wait..
Show me when actually Doffy bounty was frozen which his age and Jinbe bounty was frozen which ages, same goes for the all other Shichibukai.

Since bounty don´t mean> or do you call Pedro/Tamago above Zoro,Apoo,Drake,Sanji and Capone?
Jinbe has so far the greatest feats after Mihawk as shichibukai, you lose you mind if you say he is the weakest shichibukai even after he perform as the second best in the rank, even far better then Doffy.
Go to wiki and look up the sources. It tells you.

Do you know what would happen if Doffy was Luffy's subordinate right now? The entire tide of battle would RADICALLY shift. Birdcage, Awakening, Parasite. He'd destroy Onigashima.

After I saw the Kaido vs Oden fight, I excluded the possibility of Kaido being the strongest Yonko or the strongest top tier very fast.
On the other hand, base Kaido managed to clash equally against Oden as well and at the end, individual skillsets matter the most.

But people seriously need to stop thinking that Kaido is some sort of an invincible god.
One thing i always thought of, especially after seeing Luffy vs Kaidou. Mythical Zoans abilities can be used even in human form (see Marco could use the flames without turning into phoenix or Catarina Devon could transform) and assuming Luffy still talked about Kaidou´s scales after using G4 against his human form, it´s pretty likely that the durability effects of the dragon work even in human form (also a reason why i think Orochi will be alive, since he will have 7 heads left or something).

What is this for a dumb argument? We never know when Doffy bounty was frozen and when actually Jinbe bounty was frozen or do you think Moriah who had 320mio is stronger then Jinbe with 250mio? You totally fail again to bring a good argument to proof why Jinbe is the weakest Shichibukai, alone via this nonsense you can´t proof anything.
Jinbe has so far the greastest feats as Shichibukai after Mihawk, neither Doffy or Moria coming even close to that what Jinbe show during the last 400chapters.

So me exactly the timeline/ages of each Shichibukai when their bounty was frozen, I wait.
And even then bounty don´t mean anything or do you believe Zoro is under Tamago/Pedro??
Or Sabo beeing strong as Snack?
Thats why i dont trust anything that WG or Marines said they are liars
Bounty doesnt mean shit and titles are false hype when the real enemy(Imu) doesnt give a shit about that
LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.